MMA-UFC UFC 232

Yeah a DQ. He's never bean beaten I should have said.
Daniel is the man, but once again, he has lost to Jones twice.
So a DQ doesn't count as a loss, but losing to someone who then failed a test and was subsequently suspended as a drug cheat does?

I'll accept once legitimately.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Only one in the top four not to fight Max is Edgar. If Edgar doesn't get the shot Volk should imo. No way Aldo gets another shot after being destroyed by him twice and I think Ortega needs to win another fight even though he fought like a warrior. Rest of the top 10 don't deserve a shot.

So he might get a shot by default.

Do we know what Max is doing? If he’s having a rest then Volk is no chance and will have to fight someone else first. I think ranked 10 to a title fight off one win (over a guy who has 1 win in like 3 years) is too big a leap.

It was a shitty DQ. It goes down as a loss but like I said, he wasn't and has never been beaten.

I like ya Daz, but you're shifting the goal posts mate.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The bloke is a ******* cheater for Christ sake.

I'd put everyone above him who wasn't stupid enough to pop
Ha! Everyone is cheating according to Phantom. How did u become such an expert on this stuff? Do u use? You seem to know the ins n outs in regards to using and how long these things stay in our system, etc.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
:) True yes? You have mentioned it a few times.
I do believe that but I’m not sure what my opinion about the state of PEDs has to do with someone else’s opinion that doing them makes Jones a cheat.

I think jones is the goat but that he probably needs the HW title to cement that legacy.

PoppedCorn thinks he’s a drug cheat.

They are completely different opinions (neither is really wrong either) so bringing mine up is just an odd thing to do.

It’s evident you’re a huge Jones fan and that’s completely fine, but even his biggest fans can admit he has some serious issues and flaws.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I do believe that but I’m not sure what my opinion about the state of PEDs has to do with someone else’s opinion that doing them makes Jones a cheat.

I think jones is the goat but that he probably needs the HW title to cement that legacy.

PoppedCorn thinks he’s a drug cheat.

They are completely different opinions (neither is really wrong either) so bringing mine up is just an odd thing to do.

It’s evident you’re a huge Jones fan and that’s completely fine, but even his biggest fans can admit he has some serious issues and flaws.
He has had his issues and flaws. I never said he was perfect, and he can be a right knob at times. But Id like to think that he's on a clean path now, and has been for quite some time. And yes I'm a big fan of his, as I am of many other fighters.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Poppedcorn, How did u become such an expert on this stuff? Do u use? You seem to know the ins n outs in regards to using and how long these things stay in our system, etc. I'm just curious, as it all seems very clear cut to you.

I tend to listen to all sides of the story. I'm not certain that Jones uses, but that's not to say he hasn't or doesn't.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Poppedcorn, How did u become such an expert on this stuff? Do u use? You seem to know the ins n outs in regards to using and how long these things stay in our system, etc. I'm just curious, as it all seems very clear cut to you.

I tend to listen to all sides of the story. I'm not certain that Jones uses, but that's not to say he hasn't or doesn't.

You’re not certain that he uses? The failed tests (multiple) didn’t make you “certain”.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are you talking purely PEDs? Or recreational too? Cause I believe he got done for a steroid (tainted supps and dick pills are a real stretch as reasons for that) and cocaine.
Peds. Don't give two hoots about the recreational drugs, apart from its possible that they can be tainted also.
Stretch or no stretch it's definitely possible.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Peds. Don't give two hoots about the recreational drugs, apart from its possible that they can be tainted also.
Stretch or no stretch it's definitely possible.

He’s failed two tests for PEDs for different banned substances, the elevated levels on his recent tests would also constitute another failure if he hadn’t failed previously (the still in his system reason is tenuous but even if you take it on face value it’s a gaping hole in the system that he was allowed to fight in spite of technically having a ped of a measurable level in his system).

If you want to wear the most rose colored of glasses on the man that’s up to you, as a fan of his he’s got some serious taint on his legacy from it. Believing flimsy excuses comes across as being overly apologetic for a guy with a bad track record for drugs and behavioral issues.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He’s failed two tests for PEDs for different banned substances, the elevated levels on his recent tests would also constitute another failure if he hadn’t failed previously (the still in his system reason is tenuous but even if you take it on face value it’s a gaping hole in the system that he was allowed to fight in spite of technically having a ped of a measurable level in his system).

If you want to wear the most rose colored of glasses on the man that’s up to you, as a fan of his he’s got some serious taint on his legacy from it. Believing flimsy excuses comes across as being overly apologetic for a guy with a bad track record for drugs and behavioral issues.
Ok

Certainl

Certainly no expert and no i don't use

I'm astounds he keeps getting done tbh
You pay people to work out this s**t

Back