MMA-UFC UFC 234 Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Very likely to be at Rod Laver you would think

Will be interesting to see what other fights we get on the card.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Rumours that Israel Adesanya v Paulo Costa will co-headline.
Im not sure that's even a rumour.

But Adensanya seems a good chance for the card though, with his relevance to 185 division as well as NZ/Aus.
He's now seen ahead of Costa, he will fight someone top 5 next.

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Its such a crap shoot on ticket prices. Melbourne (Etihad) was $500-$1000 on the floor and cheapest were $99, based off that youd think the cheap seats here would be $100-$150 and floor would be $700-$1000?
UFC often don't release seating and pricing until the tickets are released which makes that co=ordination hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adzam

Premiership Player
Jan 11, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure where to put this . Great to see Nick Diaz back in the cage in March next year. Maybe he could come down under to be on the Israel / Rob fight if it eventuates . Love Diaz fights .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ll believe it when I see it. I love watching the Diaz brothers fight too but it’s been a shambles trying to book either of them lately. I know it was Poirier who pulled out of the last one against Nate so part of it is just me getting impatient. Fingers crossed it stays together but at this point I’m so used to being let down that I’m not holding my breath

norway blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I’ll believe it when I see it. I love watching the Diaz brothers fight too but it’s been a shambles trying to book either of them lately. I know it was Poirier who pulled out of the last one against Nate so part of it is just me getting impatient. Fingers crossed it stays together but at this point I’m so used to being let down that I’m not holding my breath
Yeah good summary. Both Diaz boys are still in the loop , the fights will eventuate . Fans alone want it . So it will happen .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond

MMAPride Scott

Club Legend
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
this is huge for fight fans in Australia recent years been a bit starved for stars, well this guy was once considered the goat so well played

Top Bottom