MMA-UFC UFC 234 Melbourne

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
You literally don’t even know how to score a round. Sit down.
mate you've been bitching because one of the only 3 fighters you've heard of got injured.
Haven't heard your opinion yet. I can understand the 29-28 from the first judge but 30-27 was wrong IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HLM*

Club Legend
Suspended
AFL Club
Richmond
mate you've been bitching because one of the only 3 fighters you've heard of got injured.
Haven't heard your opinion yet. I can understand the 29-28 from the first judge but 30-27 was wrong IMO.
This card has been widely condemned at how poor it is even before Whittaker pulled out. That fight being cancelled just put the exclamation mark on it. You scored a round 30-29 ffs. How about you learn how to score before giving everyone your opinion.

FWIW, I thought Adesenya won 30-27, like two of the judges did.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
This card has been widely condemned at how poor it is even before Whittaker pulled out. That fight being cancelled just put the exclamation mark on it. You scored a round 30-29 ffs. How about you learn how to score before giving everyone your opinion.

campaigners it's ******* past midnight here I ment 10-9 clearly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong

lol what a funny campaigner.

100 percent truth.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yes it can. If I thought Alvey beat Crute, does that mean I can’t be wrong?
What's your goal here? I gave an opinion on a scorecard an you wont **** off
I though it was 29-28 but didn't think the last round was much chop anyway
End of.
Find someone else to argue with I'm going to bed.

YippeeYiYeo

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Wonder if Dana White will proudly declare the PPV buys at his presser like he usually does. campaigner deserves to get roasted by the local media for charging $65 for a fight night quality card. Also wonder what the crowd figure ended up at.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wonder if Dana White will proudly declare the PPV buys at his presser like he usually does. campaigner deserves to get roasted by the local media for charging $65 for a fight night quality card. Also wonder what the crowd figure ended up at.
He never does that at the post fight presser.

Top Bottom