Sunday 3rd March (Aus)

A2D44DCC-57DC-46C6-A936-ACEEEDE9DF30.jpeg

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
On a side note, I wonder how much bookies are paying for Jones to fail a drug rest?
ill take the bet he is clean, I think everyone is hoping for that cause I cant see him loosing in the near future at any weight class. unless Cain get back to his absolute best and he may stop him

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
ill take the bet he is clean, I think everyone is hoping for that cause I cant see him loosing in the near future at any weight class. unless Cain get back to his absolute best and he may stop him
Not sure he's going to move to HW, he doesn't have to.

Agree on 205 though, he wipes the floor with everyone you'd think.

Jan 11, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
The fights that interest me the most in no particular order:

Zabit vs Stephens. Stephens is considered a bit of a gatekeeper in that division and weather that’s true or not he always brings it. Should be a good challenge for Zabit to see if he is ready to take that next step. If he finishes Stephens quickly and or in spectacular fashion there I think there will be some nervous fighters in the top 10 who will be doing their best to avoid him.

Walker vs Cirkunov. Quick turn around for Johnny Walker but the guy has barely broken a sweat in his first two ufc fights. It’s hard to not buy into the hype with guys like this but just feels like the kind of guy who will be fighting for a title within the next year or two. Especially in a fairly shallow division.

Torres vs Zhang. I’ve only seen Zhang fight once on the last Singapore card. Had a very impressive win and I learned that she lost her professional debut but is now on an 18 fight win streak. I realise a lot of those wins may not be against high caliber opponents but 18 winning streak is impressive anywhere in the world. After her last win I made an effort to remember the name because I think a lot of these Asian fighters can get forgotten about in the Ufc

Lawler vs Askren. I’ve never seen Askren fight but heard all the hype surrounding him. I worry that some of the fans might not appreciate his wrestling heavy style as we have seen with some of the other grapplers who get booed but match him up with a guy who never has a boring fight in Robbie Lawler and I think It’s a great way to enter into the company.

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Lawler has a lot of miles on the clock and coming off a knee reconstruction, I'm worried he may look old in this fight. Askren also has a habit of making good fighters look clueless with his top pressure. Smart money is on Ben, but I hope Robbie shows the type of form he did against Rory and Hendricks.

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Card sounds great on paper but could be a tad one sided imo. Smith.zang will get smoked imo. Cody will get a knock out early on.
Keen to see if Micky gall has lost his ego lol

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Card sounds great on paper but could be a tad one sided imo. Smith.zang will get smoked imo. Cody will get a knock out early on.
Keen to see if Micky gall has lost his ego lol

Zhang will get smoked? She's a seriously good prospect and Torres isn't really known for smoking her opponents. Munhoz too is a very good fighter and Cody's coming off a couple of TKO losses. His power could see him end the fight early, but I'm not counting Munhoz out.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
No idea why the chick fight is on the main card; bathroom break.

Gall stops Diego. Lawler is a good test for Askren who hasn't fought anyone good in ages.

Good test for Walker as we still don't know much about him. He's flashy but can't possibly say he's legit until we see him face adversity or a fight goes longer than a round

Woodley will need a finish, think he gets it. Jones wins easy, obviously

Zabit/Stephens is interesting. Pedro is no slouch but falls in love with his hands, will be his downfall I think

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Woodley has to be up there with one of the worst personality champs we have seen since luke rockhold.

Back