MMA-UFC UFC 235

Remove this Banner Ad

Zabit is so well rounded I would love to see him fight Ortega next

With Holloway at LW, wonder if they do a potential mini playoff of sorts with Zabit/Ortega and Volka/Aldo, winners fight each other and then face Max at the end of the year.

Very healthy division now.

Zabit clearly won in my eyes but everyone needs to calm down on the next big thing with him, he’s good and creative on the ground but his stand up is really ineffective.

Left himself open a couple of times, if Stephens connected with that sprawl on the ground, would have made it interesting.

Max would take care of him.

Zabit clearly won in my eyes but everyone needs to calm down on the next big thing with him, he’s good and creative on the ground but his stand up is really ineffective.

Yeah didnt look like Stephens was worried at all about his striking which means people will be able to take more risks against him. He looks a top 5 fighter in the division IMO but not sure he has enough tricks just yet anyway.
Putting Holloway aside, Volk has a monster of a chin and I can see him rushing Zabit even more than Stephens did

Left himself open a couple of times, if Stephens connected with that sprawl on the ground, would have made it interesting.

Max would take care of him.
He’s definitely not Max caliber yet, who doesn’t Max take care of though? He’s wiped the division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think he is the next big thing but is top 5 calibre. Not many fighters can wrestle and strike at a high level. Even if he has holes in his striking he is very dynamic which causes his opponents problems.

I dont think he is the next big thing but is top 5 calibre. Not many fighters can wrestle and strike at a high level. Even if he has holes in his striking he is very dynamic which causes his opponents problems.

Yup anyone can get lucky on their feet and its a genuine 50-50 with most fighters but the high level wrestlers are miles above even the good ones.

what a fight.

Glass chin Garbrandt gone again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So dumb, before his first TJ fight he was 11-0, he was torching opponents he had the looks and he was set to be one of the biggest stars in the sport and hes lost his head in the last couple years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back