MMA-UFC UFC 235

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Why the **** does the ref keep seperating them? Literally Woodley might win because the ref will seperate an Usman control and he might get lucky. Hasnt deserved shit

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I feel like somethings gonna come out after the fight about the health of Woodley, he looked flat and like he had no pop or anything at all.

Hate

scumbagg
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Fighting Furies
Moderator #158
Woodley looked tired and all sorts of out of it from the beginning. Sat on the stool after the third and just looked defeated. Very odd.

What a performance by Usman. One of the most dominant wins by a title challenger ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not interested in a rematch.

It couldn’t have been more clinical, he nearly knocked him out on the feet.

Usman Colby likely

Good thing is it puts Askren in the title picture, obviously needs a couple of fights before hand.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Not interested in a rematch.

It couldn’t have been more clinical, he nearly knocked him out on the feet.

Usman Colby likely

Good thing is it puts Askren in the title picture, obviously needs a couple of fights before hand.
If anyone deserves to atone for a bad fight its Woodley, you cant ignore his record

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I agree but Dana hates Woodley
But Dana loves money. Colvington probably gets a shot now which will sell but Woodley deserves a chance to get it back. Fighters can adapt, Nate Diaz raped Mcgregor in the first fight and then Conor adapted for the rematch.

Considering how easily Woodley beat Till I cant see any other fight for him apart from Colvington or a rematch

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
If anyone deserves to atone for a bad fight its Woodley, you cant ignore his record
Yeah fair point, once you’ve defended the title a few times you probably automatically deserve a rematch.

Think he did four times.

I just think of the 209 Wonderboy rematch which was a little bit of a disaster for them.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah fair point, once you’ve defended the title a few times you probably automatically deserve a rematch.

Think he did four times.

I just think of the 209 Wonderboy rematch which was a little bit of a disaster for them.
Like I said above Diaz spanked Mcgregor in the first fight, then 2nd time around McGregor adjusted and it was a ripper. I think Woodley couldnt possibly fight that badly again.

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
But Dana loves money. Colvington probably gets a shot now which will sell but Woodley deserves a chance to get it back. Fighters can adapt, Nate Diaz raped Mcgregor in the first fight and then Conor adapted for the rematch.

Considering how easily Woodley beat Till I cant see any other fight for him apart from Colvington or a rematch
Dana loves money.. he is a business man who loves the good life, good luck to the mofo.
Hes an arse hole but he's a wicked promoter!

Top Bottom