MMA-UFC UFC 235

Remove this Banner Ad

Not interested in a rematch.

It couldn’t have been more clinical, he nearly knocked him out on the feet.

Usman Colby likely

Good thing is it puts Askren in the title picture, obviously needs a couple of fights before hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not interested in a rematch.

It couldn’t have been more clinical, he nearly knocked him out on the feet.

Usman Colby likely

Good thing is it puts Askren in the title picture, obviously needs a couple of fights before hand.

If anyone deserves to atone for a bad fight its Woodley, you cant ignore his record

I agree but Dana hates Woodley

But Dana loves money. Colvington probably gets a shot now which will sell but Woodley deserves a chance to get it back. Fighters can adapt, Nate Diaz raped Mcgregor in the first fight and then Conor adapted for the rematch.

Considering how easily Woodley beat Till I cant see any other fight for him apart from Colvington or a rematch

If anyone deserves to atone for a bad fight its Woodley, you cant ignore his record
Yeah fair point, once you’ve defended the title a few times you probably automatically deserve a rematch.

Think he did four times.

I just think of the 209 Wonderboy rematch which was a little bit of a disaster for them.

Yeah fair point, once you’ve defended the title a few times you probably automatically deserve a rematch.

Think he did four times.

I just think of the 209 Wonderboy rematch which was a little bit of a disaster for them.

Like I said above Diaz spanked Mcgregor in the first fight, then 2nd time around McGregor adjusted and it was a ripper. I think Woodley couldnt possibly fight that badly again.

But Dana loves money. Colvington probably gets a shot now which will sell but Woodley deserves a chance to get it back. Fighters can adapt, Nate Diaz raped Mcgregor in the first fight and then Conor adapted for the rematch.

Considering how easily Woodley beat Till I cant see any other fight for him apart from Colvington or a rematch
Dana loves money.. he is a business man who loves the good life, good luck to the mofo.
Hes an arse hole but he's a wicked promoter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back