MMA-UFC UFC 236

Remove this Banner Ad

If Gastelum hasnt beaten anyone then Adesanya certainly hasnt beaten anyone.

Disagree the win over travres (wrong spelling) was really good.kel is slow and sits down on punches and will be picked apart imo if adesanya has the tank

Disagree the win over travres (wrong spelling) was really good.kel is slow and sits down on punches and will be picked apart imo if adesanya has the tank

Beaten Bisping, Jacare and Hendriks

Adesanyas only top 10 win was Brunson.

How does everyone feel about the while interim thing? It feels a little bit hollow(ay) to me. But seriously - i normally wouldn't buy a PPV that is for stoogaps, but I was too intrigued to see Holloway at lightweight, plus Adesanya has something to prove and Gastelum is a beast.

They are just fancy number 1 contender fights but you can probably market them a bit more when there is a 'belt' on the line.

Khabib and Whittaker are still the champs

They are just fancy number 1 contender fights but you can probably market them a bit more when there is a 'belt' on the line.

Khabib and Whittaker are still the champs

Yeah, and nothing wrong with the #1 contenders, these are premium fights obviously. But I just can't get around giving them a belt.

But if Holloway gets it, that gives Khabib someone else to worry about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and nothing wrong with the #1 contenders, these are premium fights obviously. But I just can't get around giving them a belt.

But if Holloway gets it, that gives Khabib someone else to worry about.

Nah they are still ******* sick fights anyway can't wait.

Plus if Holloway wins, he might have to Vacate his 145 because he surely then fights Khabib at 155. If he does vacate that could mean that Volkonavski fights for the belt against Aldo at 237
Holloway was saying that the UFC wanted him to move up to 155 as there is no standout contender in the 145 division atm. I reckon if Volkanovski beats Aldo he is a good chance of getting a crack at Holloway. Otherwise I reckon it is Zabit if he wins his next fight (not sure who he is scheduled to fight next though)

Holloway was saying that the UFC wanted him to move up to 155 as there is no standout contender in the 145 division atm. I reckon if Volkanovski beats Aldo he is a good chance of getting a crack at Holloway. Otherwise I reckon it is Zabit if he wins his next fight (not sure who he is scheduled to fight next though)

Yeah but the point is if Holloway wins he's gonna keep fighting at 155, unless he plans to win at 155 and then drop straight back down again but if he wins against Porier, then he can't fight Khabib until his suspension is done so like October... Would mean no fight with Volk till next year. Can't leave the division with no fights that long.

Those thai leg kicks! Sets up his boxing when Anders is so worried about that lead leg.

Impressive!

Good win for rountree. I think the Muay Thai camp was the perfect approach against Anders style. It will be interesting to see if he uses it in his next fight and how effective it will be.

Anders is one tough son of a bitch but I kind of get the feeling from listening to him in interviews he would rather be playing in the NFL. Obviously has the power and toughness to put a lot of guys out but that’s only going to carry you so far in the ufc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back