MMA-UFC UFC 236

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win for rountree. I think the Muay Thai camp was the perfect approach against Anders style. It will be interesting to see if he uses it in his next fight and how effective it will be.

Anders is one tough son of a bitch but I kind of get the feeling from listening to him in interviews he would rather be playing in the NFL. Obviously has the power and toughness to put a lot of guys out but that’s only going to carry you so far in the ufc
Rountree has been in Thailand since the start of the year I believe. I read somewhere he plans on staying over there.

Good win for rountree. I think the Muay Thai camp was the perfect approach against Anders style. It will be interesting to see if he uses it in his next fight and how effective it will be.
Agreed a wrestler would obviously give him some different issues with that light lead leg style.

What a fascinating fight this next one is.

Really don’t know what’s going to happen.
Yeah I started off thinkin Gastelum would find a way then I've come around to thinking despite his lack of quality opponents Israel is custom made to take it on points.. but Kelvin has overcame similar issues against other opponents. Pumped for this.

Kelvin: Pressure, hand speed (1-2), chin, wrestling

Israel: Footwork, distance management, kicks, fight IQ

Kelvin's wrestling could be an x-factor. Top level if he decides to use it. Even some wrestling fakes could set up some opportunities to close distance.

Wowee!

Gastelum needed that bell. His boxing got sloppy after that knock down..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the start of that round Gastelum wasn't even breathing heavy.. * what a fight. Respect to both of them!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back