MMA-UFC UFC 237

Remove this Banner Ad

Very meh imo

Unless you are Brazilian obviously.

Aldo v Volkanovski is the only fight that really interests me and that is only because The Great is an Aussie
Couldn’t agree more. 237 & 238 are really poor.

Looks like we’ll get some fire fights are that though.

He will always be a great of the sport, plus I just like the guy.
I agree with what you have said.

But I just can't get excited to watch him fight anymore

I agree with what you have said.

But I just can't get excited to watch him fight anymore
I didn't enjoy the fight between him and Israel because i was worried he was gonna be KOd everytime he dropped his hands and left his chin out. At 40 off years old he shouldn't be testing his chin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than being forced to due to the time it’s taken her to defend her title, can someone, anyone, explain to me how the hell Rose, or her camp, would agree to her fighting a (cough) allegedly juiced Brazilian number 1 contender, in Brazil.

She will likely need to literally kill Andrade to ensure victory fighting in Brazil, and that’s not even touching on the fact Rose is being thrown in against a women that is legit competing with Cyborg for the title of worlds biggest Wanderlei Silva impersonator without a penis. I’m sorry but anyone whose seen footage of her physique at the 237 open workout....jeeeesus.

I worry for Rose to be honest, I really fear this can’t go well.

Last edited:
Other than being forced to due to the time it’s taken her to defend her title, can someone, anyone, explain to me how the hell Rose, or her camp, would agree to her fighting a (cough) allegedly juiced Brazilian number 1 contender, in Brazil.

She will likely need to literally kill Andrade to ensure victory fighting in Brazil, and that’s not even touching on the fact Rose is being thrown in against a women that is legit competing with Cyborg for the title of worlds biggest Wanderlei Silva impersonator without a penis. I’m sorry but anyone whose seen footage of her physique at the 237 open workout....jeeeesus.

I worry for Rose to be honest, I really fear this can’t go well.
I guess, but you don’t get automatic ‘home’ fights if your champion. She has said she doesn’t mind the crowd. Will be interesting.

I guess, but you don’t get automatic ‘home’ fights if your champion. She has said she doesn’t mind the crowd. Will be interesting.

Not a home fight, and Rose has said she is ok with this and is trying to make lemonade out of lemons, but geez the odds are stacked in Andrade’s favour going in. Just saw the Embedded 5 episode leading into final weigh in.....I’m sorry but even cutting, Andrade’s physique looks about as natural as a TRT style Vitor going into the Rockhold fight.

Absolute monster of a women.

Want thug rose to win but everything is screaming to me that Andrade is the worst possible match up for her

Think Silva can get a win here

Would love for the Aussie to beat aldo but I expect Aldo to outclass him who’s only lost to McGregor and max

Want thug rose to win but everything is screaming to me that Andrade is the worst possible match up for her

Think Silva can get a win here

Would love for the Aussie to beat aldo but I expect Aldo to outclass him who’s only lost to McGregor and max

Reading between the lines from that whole embedded series and pre fight talk, the plan is for Rose to try and go for a sub. If so that’s almost acknowledging that if you try and stand and bang with the “women” she will punch a hole through your soul.

Will be interesting to see if Andrade pops at some point. Pretty much shoving it in everyone’s face right now.

Reading between the lines from that whole embedded series and pre fight talk, the plan is for Rose to try and go for a sub. If so that’s almost acknowledging that if you try and stand and bang with the “women” she will punch a hole through your soul.

Will be interesting to see if Andrade pops at some point.
Usada couldn’t catch a cold so many obviously roided to the gills. May as well just open it up for everyone and have a level playing field

Aldo looks suss as well to be honest.

I’m guessing out of Comp testing in Brazil has about as much credibility as there idea of an Olympic Games.
Just have to look at the andrade/jj fight to see she’s on something you can’t throw that many punches over that long and not gas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back