MMA-UFC UFC 237

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont fancy our chances but if we get 2 title fights and with one having Max, has to be at Marvel.
Makes up for the s**t cards we have been getting and fans still turning up

Ken Oath.
They owe it to fans after not getting a replacement for rob dropping out and still having the crowd packed. It’s a joke the way they treat Aussie fans who have given them there biggest crowd and arguably the best moment in mma history Ronda getting ko’d

Rose is a phenom. She is so ******* good.

She's made massive jumps in improvement in her last few fights. Scary to think she's probably got more to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Missed the Volk fight, the main reason why I got the card. Knew it was a risk purchasing it and watching so late. As soon as it appeared on Main event I saw him and it was apparent he won. The fight had already finished and he was just breathing, the camera not on him cos he lost. Good on him anyway, I'll watch it later.

Loved the other two fights after it though. Silva just got caught hard in the right place. It happens. His legs have been softened before anyway with Weidemen. Main event was a ripper, I thought the champ looked great and was flogging her. Her hands were low at times but she destroyed her with the jab. Felt for her with that audacious slam as after seeing her in the build up she's a nice person. Glad she beat that other mole twice over before. Good on the Brazilian girl too, that raw emotion at the end was beautiful. You could see how much it meant to her.

Good stuff.

The UFC will want the money marvel offers
Also, if they approach The Melbourne Convention bureau they can get a couple hundred grand to have it at marvel. Don’t know why governments don’t follow the US who offer stadiums free or pay for the stadium if you have an event in their city.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back