MMA-UFC UFC 238

deklares

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
Cerrones jab and lead hook/uppercut could be quite effective against Tony and also the headkick will ve there too. Tony does get hit but he will have success with his unpredictable entries. Cowboy more technically strong but Tony has so many tools and scrambles are next level.

Pumped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deklares

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
LOL the respectful staredown from tony at the end

Great fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryz

Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Don't think it was intentional, just finishing his combo and being on auto pilot.

Winner would face Khabib/Dustin you would think November at the earliest which is 6 months away, so if anything, there's grounds to run it back in 3 months time.

Fight deserved 5 rounds and a proper finish, was certainly living up to. expectations.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Ferguson is ******* crazy though, I don't think he even has a plan he just wings it except with world class fight IQ.

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
No-one ever messes Cerrone up like that.
Tony is the man. That fight was only heading in one direction, even though Cowboy was landing some good stuff.
Pity about the late hit (just emotion and adrenaline I reckon). But you can't deny Tony.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Don't think it was intentional, just finishing his combo and being on auto pilot.

Winner would face Khabib/Dustin you would think November at the earliest which is 6 months away, so if anything, there's grounds to run it back in 3 months time.

Fight deserved 5 rounds and a proper finish, was certainly living up to. expectations.
100% it was intentional.

It was a brain fade that he instantly regretted but that was intentional.

Class by Ferguson at the end. But the last punch of a tko coming clearly afte the bell doesn't seem right

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
100% it was intentional.

It was a brain fade that he instantly regretted but that was intentional.

Class by Ferguson at the end. But the last punch of a tko coming clearly afte the bell doesn't seem right

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
He won the first 2 rounds pretty easily anyway. Was only heading one way

Top Bottom