MMA-UFC UFC 238

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Cowboy Cerrone alright. **** that looked horrid at the end. Tony Ferguson fights just seem like bloodfeasts. Those guys earn their money what they do to each other.

It's likely just a broken nose. He seemed in good spirits at the end of the fight, so I doubt he's seriously injured. The eye looked horrible, but that looked like it was from him trying to clear his nostril rather than a direct shot on it. Knowing Cowboy, he'll probably be looking to try and get a fight arranged within the next few weeks.

It's likely just a broken nose. He seemed in good spirits at the end of the fight, so I doubt he's seriously injured. The eye looked horrible, but that looked like it was from him trying to clear his nostril rather than a direct shot on it. Knowing Cowboy, he'll probably be looking to try and get a fight arranged within the next few weeks.
I heard Dana White mention orbital fracture in some video so I am doubting just a broken nose. Health comes first. No need to get back and fight. Surely he has earned a packet recently and does not need to fight and risk more damage to put food on the table.

I heard Dana White mention orbital fracture in some video so I am doubting just a broken nose. Health comes first. No need to get back and fight. Surely he has earned a packet recently and does not need to fight and risk more damage to put food on the table.

I hope that was Dana just speculating about an orbital fracture. There was a bit of swelling near his cheekbone towards the end of the second round, but nothing that looked threatening enough to end the fight. Fingers crossed he hasn't suffered anything too serious!

what a card some epic fights and highlights, on a sad note one submision held after the Bell and Fergs punch both unchecked. Seriously pisses me off that basic ruling is never punished in this sport. might as well start with you accidental nut shot followed by an eye poke. add in some fence grabing and just thow a blow after the bell its ok all warnings then finish up 2nd round lol

what a card some epic fights and highlights, on a sad note one submision held after the Bell and Fergs punch both unchecked. Seriously pisses me off that basic ruling is never punished in this sport. might as well start with you accidental nut shot followed by an eye poke. add in some fence grabing and just thow a blow after the bell its ok all warnings then finish up 2nd round lol

I’ve heard the argument before about referee dan miragliotta not positioning himself close enough to the fighters towards the end of the round. You see a lot of refs literally step in between fighters soon as the buzzer rings. I don’t totally blame Tony for the late strike because Dan was standing pretty far back from the action and in a fight as crazy as that one was I’d imagine the adrenaline is high and mistakes like that can easily happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back