Gabriel Benítez vs Sodiq Yusuff
Derek Brunson vs Ian Heinisch

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Set of absolute fire fights

Unquestionably highlighted by the ******* eraser against Yoel ‘S.O.G.’ imo.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
*en awesome.

Watching UFC Fight Night now on ESPN just saw Diaz is fighting Pettisnext week as mentioned. Diaz labelling Pettis '' The Weeties man '' :tearsofjoy: Theguy on the Weeties box. *en love it.

I'll be purchasing this.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
not a bad card at all. Looking forward to the Stipe DC II. I rekon Stipe will take this one, don't see him making the same mistake last time when he got caught. I think he will spark DC inside 3 rounds. Pettis vs Diaz is interesting. Who knows what Diaz will look like, hard fight to predict, if I had to id say Pettis DEC. Not sure what to think of the 2 science experiments in Romero & Costa. both dangerous at any moment and can definietely shut each other out at any moment

Romero vs Costa is going to be fireworks
you would think that someone is going to sleep in that one

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Massive step up for Costa. Everyone seems to picking him to win because Romero is old but he hasn't shown signs of aging yet...

Got Romero winning personally

Not only that, he's just better than Costa everywhere. Costa has a punchers chance, but I think this is Romero's fight to lose.

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
fu**en awesome.

Watching UFC Fight Night now on ESPN just saw Diaz is fighting Pettisnext week as mentioned. Diaz labelling Pettis '' The Weeties man '' :tearsofjoy: Theguy on the Weeties box. fu**en love it.

I'll be purchasing this.
yeah Diaz has been training for Pettis for years lol. I mean they hate everyone but especially hate flashy fighters so interested to see how this goes down

Will be fine, only the THC is banned, can have his CBD weed whatever thats called.
from memory it is only banned on fight day though so he should be fine

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Dana looked completely fine with it aswell, probably rather avoid the Diaz clan
I heard Dana earlier in the week say Diaz turns up to fight so all the bullshit just goes part and parcel with him

Back