MMA-UFC UFC 241

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to how many headshots he copped, because he was close to done. Not only the adjustment but after getting touched up makes that one of the great championship wins. Easily the greatest HW champ.

DC will retire after that, he's done.

Yeah, only hope is if he gets a rematch which considering he would retire afterwards is unlikely. 205 isn't an option.

He's got a very solid legacy and plenty to do outside of fighting. No reason to keep going.

Yeah, only hope is if he gets a rematch which considering he would retire afterwards is unlikely. 205 isn't an option.

He's got a very solid legacy and plenty to do outside of fighting. No reason to keep going.
That loss literally just ruined every plan he had.

What were the plans?
Nothing but money fights. He’s not ‘the best HW ever’ anymore, Jones has his number at LHW, etc and he’s now been beaten by two people rather than just Jones, he’s lost a lot of marketability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same way Jones KOED him with the headkick too, lots of stomach shots and then bang up top.

They were a bit different as one was a set up and the other came about from being hurt, but I see what you mean. Both were examples of high level striking which is what it takes to beat a fighter like DC.

I thought Rogan didnt like interviewing fighters after they have been ko'ed?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

That’s what I was thinking, I thought he was doing it cause DC was going to retire.

Great card, Diaz looked great so did Stipe in the end. Can’t believe Brunson v Heinrich went to the cards, they were both really having a crack.

Costa looked great against a tough opponent, think he’s too slow for Whittaker though if that ends up happening.

Giagos v Klose may have been the best fight on the card, few crackers though.

Think DC has a contract with Fox working for WWE once they takeover from October doesn't he?

Money probably not an issue for him being great as a commentator and also WWE work in the future.

That’s what I was thinking, I thought he was doing it cause DC was going to retire.

Great card, Diaz looked great so did Stipe in the end. Can’t believe Brunson v Heinrich went to the cards, they were both really having a crack.

Costa looked great against a tough opponent, think he’s too slow for Whittaker though if that ends up happening.

Giagos v Klose may have been the best fight on the card, few crackers though.
maybe. Interviewed him after Jones koed him as well

Rogan suggested he'll stop interviewing fighters when they KO'ed after Overeem thought he won against Miocic due to a tapout.

Just finished watching the replay.

Great, great fights and an enjoyable UFC.

First fight was cool and both had their moments.

Holy s**t Yusuff scored a wicked K.O Victory and landed a great hook straight after he ate a wicked straight left. Beautiful win.

Romero-Costa was beautiful, sick fight.

Diaz is a straight up gangster I love him and glad he won. Dirty boxing and in the clinch he's a beast. Good respect afterwards.

I actually thought Stipe would win and once he got into his groove, started to mix it up and weathered the storm you could see his confidence grow. Awful fight plan from Cormier. He didn't adjust,unlike Stipe ( even still his adjustments were marginal ) and ate way, way too many body shots. That last one where he got him then turned evading Cormier's shot then landed that right was beautiful. I'm glad he won and good celebration.

Cormier will be back. Smart as he didn't say he was going to retire ( though he hinted at it big time ) and didn't announce anything while emotional. But they almost always come back when they say they're done. BJ did the same thing when he got belted '' I'm getting old, I don't want my kids seeing me like this '' but when the smoke clears and the dust settles, they do it. For money, sheer boredom, the fame, drive or all of these. They fight longer than they need to.

Most don't like going out with a loss. I hope he doesn't keep suffering losses though and actually does stay retired, whenever that is. Even GSP came back again. Just don't be a ******* Ortiz/Liddell moron campaigner and keep going years past your use by date.

Wow what a card... That was entertainment all the way through.

I thought Rogan didnt like interviewing fighters after they have been ko'ed?

They won’t do it anymore if they’ve been fully KOed.

He was only TKO’d today, he didn’t go out.

I’m sure he would of briefly spoken to him off camera anyway to make sure he was good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back