MMA-UFC UFC 243 - October 6

Just watched it.

Thank god for bogan aussie fans making that presser interesting because everything else boring.

Media questions we're crap too and no one asked about other potential fights on the card.

Where were the guys from Submission Radio?

Fed square was only showing it on the big screen
175be5d81e459f5ee23c3586d5312871.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
It was in one of the buildings around there.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just watched it.

Thank god for bogan aussie fans making that presser interesting because everything else boring.

Media questions we're crap too and no one asked about other potential fights on the card.

Where were the guys from Submission Radio?
They’re in America covering 241.

Newf

Rookie
Mar 21, 2019
Canada
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leafs, Raptors, Packers
I thought Israel was entertaining in his own way. He's a bit cringe, but like Colby, he's trying to make things a bit more interesting.

Rob's never been much of a trash talker, it'd be nice if the guy would let loose a little and engage a bit.

That aside I'm ******* stoked for this one. Guaranteed to be a banger.

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Jake Matthews' fight has been announced. He'll be fighting Swedish fighter Rostem Akman who is 0-1 in the UFC and has body hair that makes prime Gabriel Gonzaga look like he's suffering from alopecia.

Also, Khalid Taha, fresh from the deep undercard of the Poirier and Holloway show is fighting a debuting Bruno Silva.

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Yeah won't be anything else noteworthy added IMO

i heard ticket sales were at 30k already? No idea of the validity but seems hard to believe tbh

Didn't Dana say something about the co-main event not having been signed when Iaquinta/Hooker was announced? There might be one more decent fight to come, but the card is starting to look pretty full with the two new fights announced today.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Didn't Dana say something about the co-main event not having been signed when Iaquinta/Hooker was announced? There might be one more decent fight to come, but the card is starting to look pretty full with the two new fights announced today.

I thought he said that before Iaquinta v Hooker was officially announced, maybe that’s what he was talking about.

I thought they were gonna hold back announcing the Iaquinta/Hooker fight incase they couldn't get the co-main event booked.....I'm hopeful that this announcement means the UFC is confident on getting the co-main event they want.

If not....Iaquinta/Hooker is not a bad co-main event to have.

Back