- Aug 13, 2017
- AFL Club
Masvidal is a killer ,any other fighter would have been knocked out from those punches , diaz is a warrior.
It's true but the frustrating things for me are:End of the day the doctor has a job to do and his careers on the line.
I honestly think the final two rounds would have been interesting, it’s where Nate excels, generally.It's true but the frustrating things for me are:
- Nate has an excuse now
- I don't get to see him beaten to a pulp for another 2 rounds
- I don't get to shake my head at him thinking he's won another 5 rounder
- Nate has no brain cells left so it doesn't matter
- The UFC loves money and so will want a rematch
- I have to hear people act like Nate is an awesome fighter for another 6 months...coz Stockton...coz so durable...coz he doesn't give a fu**...coz my brother is Nick Diaz and he's the best fighter on the planet despite being another shit journeyman only slightly bigger.
I disagree. Yes his cardio is excellent and he overwhelms people but I think it's a common myth that he's great in 5 rounders.I honestly think the final two rounds would have been interesting, it’s where Nate excels, generally.
I agree with Till. KG needs to let down the air in his head imo.Till is the biggest winner of the night. Won without getting out of second gear against a bloke who busted up the current champ only a few months ago.
Wonderboy was good too. Too long, too accurate.