(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryz

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
The scores were closer than I expected, but the right decision was made.
Was too nervous to post but they seemed to overeact to everything Max connected with.

Normally commentary is pretty good but they are shockingly biased when it comes to the seppo fighters when they're fighting internationals.

Great to see fighters execute almost an almost flawless gameplan against champions and not be shrinking violets.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
fu**N OATH!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!

I tipped him too.UP The Aussies and fu** YOU Cormier you biased campaigner!!!!!!!!!!!

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
You campaigners dont know sh*t about UFC. LMAO you think you'repro's because you come on to a message board haha. YA scared.

Online pussies but fu** all in real life haha. fu** all on here too you soft cocks. Posting about UFC doesn't make you tough. I'd rip the shreds through all you campaigners lmao!!!!!!!

Pretenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
LOOOOOOL you guys get all scared about someone posting on a section you think is yours. You mofos get belted in real life. Talking down to people on line with a different opinion than yours reveals your brittleness.

Harden up bitches!!!!!!!!!!

NSWCROW

TheBrownDog
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
You campaigners dont know sh*t about UFC. LMAO you think you'repro's because you come on to a message board haha. YA scared.

Online pussies but fu** all in real life haha. fu** all on here too you soft cocks. Posting about UFC doesn't make you tough. I'd rip the shreds through all you campaigners lmao!!!!!!!

Pretenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 in the bin.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad