MMA-UFC UFC 245 Discussion - 3 Belts on the line

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent fight by volkanovski. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Leg kicks are the most under utilised strike in the Ufc. So simple but but boy they add up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went life and death with the #1 guy at the weight class. Hardly a has been.
That guys a dumb campaigner when it comes to anything UFC related. Casual fan who thinks he knows things but just says dumb s**t over and over

The scores were closer than I expected, but the right decision was made.

Was too nervous to post but they seemed to overeact to everything Max connected with.

Normally commentary is pretty good but they are shockingly biased when it comes to the seppo fighters when they're fighting internationals.

Great to see fighters execute almost an almost flawless gameplan against champions and not be shrinking violets.

*N OATH!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!

I tipped him too.UP The Aussies and * YOU Cormier you biased campaigner!!!!!!!!!!!

You campaigners dont know s**t about UFC. LMAO you think you'repro's because you come on to a message board haha. YA scared.

Online pussies but * all in real life haha. * all on here too you soft utensils. Posting about UFC doesn't make you tough. I'd rip the shreds through all you campaigners lmao!!!!!!!

Pretenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOL you guys get all scared about someone posting on a section you think is yours. You mofos get belted in real life. Talking down to people on line with a different opinion than yours reveals your brittleness.

Harden up bitches!!!!!!!!!!

You campaigners dont know s**t about UFC. LMAO you think you'repro's because you come on to a message board haha. YA scared.

Online pussies but fu** all in real life haha. fu** all on here too you soft utensils. Posting about UFC doesn't make you tough. I'd rip the shreds through all you campaigners lmao!!!!!!!

Pretenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 in the bin.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back