MMA-UFC UFC 246 - McGregor Vs Cowboy

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
All you've done is bend facts to suit the narrative you've decided.

That's arguing... creating a little spice. I enjoy playing the devils advocate, as you need disagreement to create interaction and their is too much consensus of thought for there to be good engagement.

Last edited:
Adesanya didn't fight well and Gastelum fought the best fight of his career and still got finished despite landing his best shots. He's beaten a 37 year old (Kennedy), two 39 year olds (Souza and Bisping) and a 40 year old (Belfort) at middleweight. With the exception of Souza, who'd been KO'd by Whitaker the fight before that, the rest of them were coming of being KO'd. He hasn't fought Romero, Whitaker, Cannonier or Costa and lost to Til.

This is all splitting hairs but you have be honest about the truly elite guys vs also rans who have luck with timing and suitable opponents.
Gastelum didnt get finished bud

Bisping didnt get koed v GSP

Anything else you would like to make up in order to suit your narrative?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lightweight to Middleweight are probably the most stacked divisions of the UFC, you'd be hard pressed to say that anyone in the top 5 or 10 didn't earn their wins.

Last edited:

“ I want all the blue collar American working class people to know that I’m out there fighting for them. People ask me , ( why don’t you take time off?) but the working class doesn’t take time off. They’re out there working every day. That’s what I do, too. I want them to know there is hope, and I’m out there just like they are. “

Cowboys response to why he fights so much and never takes a break. How can you not love the Cowboy?

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
“ I want all the blue collar American working class people to know that I’m out there fighting for them. People ask me , ( why don’t you take time off?) but the working class doesn’t take time off. They’re out there working every day. That’s what I do, too. I want them to know there is hope, and I’m out there just like they are. “

Cowboys response to why he fights so much and never takes a break. How can you not love the Cowboy?

Yeah I love him also and cant wait for the fight. Hope he comes out and keeps Connor on the outside with his legs. Wear Connor down a bit before engaging . In actuality I don’t know what will happen. Weird that Connor is likeable now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

In his interview with Brett Okamoto he said he thought about taking him to the ground but he wants to test himself. Cares less about being the hero and more about fighting the best.

Could all be a bluff but gotta respect

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
* it's hard to not like Connor in the recent interviews. He used to treat journalists and the media with contempt and his arrogant persona probably carried over to far. Now he's arrogant but he is answering every question with respect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's arguing... creating a little spice. I enjoy playing the devils advocate, as you need disagreement to create interaction and their is too much consensus of thought for there to be good engagement.
Knock yourself out.

25FDC59C-E84F-4932-85E5-F77B673D316D.jpeg

fu** it's hard to not like Connor in the recent interviews. He used to treat journalists and the media with contempt and his arrogant persona probably carried over to far. Now he's arrogant but he is answering every question with respect

As public as he is, it's actually quite rare to see him in an interview answering questions like that. Usually if that's happening, he has a big audience on a stage, and he's playing a character of sorts. Nice to see a couple of sitdown interviews. Would love to see him on JRE.

Also McGregor saying he's shifted focus from his Proper 12 whiskey company to be donating funds to the first responders in Australia.
* his demeanor has changed

Mate lol. It's funny cause I reckon he might lose some fans for not being the full blown wild man but now I respect him even more. That was such a respectful McGregor
Yeah he will lose some fans for sure but will gain some too.

It is hard not to like him when he isn't carrying on like a total twat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back