MMA-UFC UFC 246 - McGregor Vs Cowboy

Masvidal is going to take McGregor’s head off

Not sure think it's a better fight then Usman for him style wise.

Masvidal is awesome but the hype just keeps growing for him think people are getting a little sucked in by it all.

I kinda feel like this is heading straight to those big Floyd dollars...

Seriously * Floyd if he wants to get back in the ring go fight a professional boxer the rat.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure think it's a better fight then Usman for him style wise.

Masvidal is awesome but the hype just keeps growing for him think people are getting a little sucked in by it all.
Yeah must admit I am biased. I love Masvidal. Would take a lot of pleasure out of seeing him slap McGregor around.

Yeah must admit I am biased. I love Masvidal. Would take a lot of pleasure out of seeing him slap McGregor around.

I don't think McGregor and Khabib do it again, think if the Khabib vs Ferguson fight happens and Khabib wins he retires, gives up the belt, then tries to do something with GSP one last match.

Masvidal is the only real option atm he wins that then tries to take the belt from Usman making him a 3 division champion, pretty sure no one has done that?

That makes the most sense.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't think McGregor and Khabib do it again, think if the Khabib vs Ferguson fight happens and Khabib wins he retires, gives up the belt, then tries to do something with GSP one last match.

Masvidal is the only real option atm he wins that then tries to take the belt from Usman making him a 3 division champion, pretty sure no one has done that?

That makes the most sense.
Is Masvidal -> Usman -> Khabib too much to ask?

Said before the card it was idiotic putting Holm on the main card, proved to be true. Most boring fighter on the roster but if we are honest WMMA is woeful for the most part, just kills enthusiasm having it on

Define woeful.

There is nowhere near the depth of the men's talent pool but the high ranked women are pretty good fighters.

I see you regularly post this though, are you against women's sport in general? Not having a go, just curious.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Define woeful.

There is nowhere near the depth of the men's talent pool but the high ranked women are pretty good fighters.

I see you regularly post this though, are you against women's sport in general? Not having a go, just curious.
No, not at all but I am against low level womens sport being touted as "world class". AFLW is flat out rubbish, the Matildas are an example of good women sport. Nunes another.

Fact is wmma is incredibly less watchable than the men. Maybe it is the smaller talent pool to blame but if so, isnt that reason to scale it back rather than trot out continuous trash in showcase positions of cards? Shevchenko before Jones is more bad booking btw, her and Chook are terrible to watch and you put them before your 2nd biggest draw? UFC are phoning it in worse than ever since ESPN guaranteed their $

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Define woeful.

Also do you think there are 10 good wmma fighters to watch? 8? 15?

The list of watchable fighters are Joanna, Andrade, Chinese chick, Rose maybe, & Nunes. Shev is boring AF but appreciate ill cop flack for that opinion. She seems popular

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
1579432150944.gif

1579432194964.gif

1579432235211.gif

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I've watched mma in the early 2000's and started watching again since 2013 (mainly UFC)......I've never seen shoulder strikes like that in the clinch.

ive seen Jones do it before, can't remember who against but he's definitely done it a couple of times in fights, was up against the cage though.

Back