MMA-UFC UFC 246 - McGregor Vs Cowboy

Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
They wouldnt book possibly the biggest MMA fight anywhere but Vegas.
I would imagine if Conner v Khabib 2 did happen it would be the biggest fight in terms of demands for tickets since Floyd/pac. They would have it at the new raiders stadium in Vegas holds 72k. $$$ makes perfect sense.

Still think Conner needs to earn that fight.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I would imagine if Conner v Khabib 2 did happen it would be the biggest fight in terms of demands for tickets since Floyd/pac. They would have it at the new raiders stadium in Vegas holds 72k. $$$ makes perfect sense.

Still think Conner needs to earn that fight.

Yeah fight Justin G. Then he’s ready or not.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
As long as someone knocks off Usman I'll be happy. That campaigner is way worse than Colby for cringe. Complete w***er.
What a surprise he’s injured again. The Masvidal fight should be very very interesting and looks likely once the boring bastard finally shapes up again back end of 20 likely.

What a surprise he’s injured again
Usman? I saw this rumour going around yesterday in my chats but haven't seen anyone actually reporting it...

Conor is crazy if he fights in NY. Why pay an additional state tax of 8.82% when he could fight in Vegas and not pay it...
Dublin to New York is only 7 hours away.....to Vegas it's another 7 hours. He already at MSG in 2016 and was scheduled to fight in Brooklyn last year before he got injured.

If it was up to him...I think he'd rather fight on the east coast.

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
This is the list of potential ufc opponents McGregor could fight in the next 2 years IMO. There is not really anyone that isn’t in this list that he could fight.

- Masvidal
- Usman
- Covington
- Diaz
- Edwards
- Khabib
- Ferguson
- Poirier
- Gaethje
- Holloway

Unless someone lower goes on a crazy run in the next 12 months like a Kevin Lee.

I think Conor will only fight two more times this year, but would love to see him fight Gaethje, Masvidal then Khabib or Ferguson

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Cannot imagine how devastated Cowboy would be once it fully sunk in. Such a build up for him and within 40 seconds it is already over. Not enough time to compose himself and even get started. Over in a flash. That has got to suck big time in the context of his career.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dublin to New York is only 7 hours away.....to Vegas it's another 7 hours. He already at MSG in 2016 and was scheduled to fight in Brooklyn last year before he got injured.

If it was up to him...I think he'd rather fight on the east coast.
Almost 9% additional tax is at least $1.8M to him. He isn't paying that much money for 7 hours less travel...

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Cannot imagine how devastated Cowboy would be once it fully sunk in. Such a build up for him and within 40 seconds it is already over. Not enough time to compose himself and even get started. Over in a flash. That has got to suck big time in the context of his career.

Or maybe he thinks he's closer to the end than the start of his career and he got a good payday, I dunno.

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Feel bad for him , yeh he got a awesome pay day
But he a true competitor who fights becouse he loves to fight, he would be gutted .

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
FA12E4EB-2F20-448C-9FB9-B66DD5D9B7BC.jpeg

Back