MMA-UFC UFC 247 - Jones v Reyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't it just a really good check from Jones?
I think you're falling into the trap of wanting him to lose. He didn't take Santos down once, he stood with him just cause he's Jon Jones.
Is that like the Wideman ‘deliberate’ check of Silva’s leg kick as he knew he would break his leg? There was heaps of talk that it was his tactic. Love it! Sometimes you just get lucky.

Reyes physically looks in the best shape I’ve seen him. Still think Jon gets it done

Wasn't it just a really good check from Jones?
I think you're falling into the trap of wanting him to lose. He didn't take Santos down once, he stood with him just cause he's Jon Jones.
No, weirdly It was Santos throwing a leg kick in bad form and Jones just moved out of the way. Personally i think Santos has come in with a knee complaint, Santos isnt naturally a light heavyweight, hasnt had good form and thrown out the rest of his knee putting too much into the leg kick.

I want to believe that Reyes is in with a chance. Even a one-in-three, give me something to cheer for.

As for Tafa, very hard not to like this guy:

You guys saying 'why is this on a PPV', maybe it has something to do with Adams being from Houston (where UFC 247 is being held).

I might have a cheeky nibble on Tafa by KO in Rd 2 @ 12s.

Ige to win over Bektic. Surprised Ige is the underdog.

I like Latifi over Lewis for a win by submission. Wrestling game too strong to ignore those odds. Guillotine or RNC gets it done.

As for the women, I watched the staredown, the challenger blinked. and kept blinking. She is gonna get rekt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh Williams is an animal. Looked like he wanted to straight up kill Morono

Remove this Banner Ad

Back