MMA-UFC UFC 248: Adesanya vs Romero | 7 March 2020 | Sunday (Australia time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryz

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Israel split decision but his stock didn't go up or down after that fight regardless of the decision.

Despite what people feel about the decision of Rob's fight with Yoel, shows how tough Rob is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Engimal v3

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think the decision was fine. I had no issue with the fight. Standing and banging with Whittaker is a different thing than standing and banging with Yoel.

If Adesanya didn't keep his distance and got KO'd, we'd be hearing that he should have moved around more. Can't please everyone.

Grockadoc

Premium Gold
Jul 25, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies, Man Utd, Cavaliers
I think the decision was fine. I had no issue with the fight. Standing and banging with Whittaker is a different thing than standing and banging with Yoel.

If Adesanya didn't keep his distance and go KO'd, we'd be hearing that he should have moved around more. Can't please everyone.
And the same for Yoel for those saying he should have utilised his wrestling more. If he went in and got tagged, we'd be speaking about the fact Israel can strike from almost any angle.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
The worst thing about all of that was Paulo Costa leaving the arena as soon as the main event finished.

what the fu** are you doing? You’ve flown half way across the world to call out the guy,he’s about to cut a promo on you and you’re out of there!

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
The worst thing about all of that was Paulo Costa leaving the arena as soon as the main event finished.

what the fu** are you doing? You’ve flown half way across the world to call out the guy,he’s about to cut a promo on you and you’re out of there!
He possibly got asked to leave.
I think he wanted to enter the octagon.

Engimal v3

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What's next for Yoel? Too many contenders in the division for a rematch (Costa, Till, Whittaker, Gastellum, etc.). Back to gatekeeping?

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom