MMA-UFC UFC 249

Great event :thumbsu:
Very weird being able to hear everything clear from the corners. The strikes that landed clean sound a lot more devastating.

Ferguson looked a bit off.....cutting weight twice in 3 weeks may have played a role in that.

Kattar's elbow in Stephens face was sick. A rematch with Zabit would be cool.

I thought Cowboy won the first 2 rounds in his fight against Pettis.
Right, lol :straining:
You're not a smart man are you Dazb86

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Mate. Cant be trading with Francis.

Deserves a title shot before this again. Hes the clear nunber 2 guy and has been on a tear

Sad with Henry retiring. Thought it was an early stoppage. Great career though. Novody touched hin at his peak

And how good did Gaethje look. Remarkable performance. ******* crisp power hits and Tony was sinking by the second. If he can stay on his feat and be as efficient he'll walk through anyone with that type of performance.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Great day of fights. Gathjie looked awesome, Tony did not but has balls as big as pumpkins of course. Good intelligent stoppage as well, Tony was done, couldnt win from there and was only going to cop more damage.

Fair stoppage for Cruz as well, he didn't look like he was intelligently defending himself.

Francis gonna Francis ha ha, that was pretty cool. I would question those who say he should go to boxing (Joe Rogan for one), i'm sure he could do well with that power but he might need to fight a bit smarter and tuck that chin in.

Great finish by Kattar as well, brutal elbow, he's going to be a problem for Volk, it doesn't get easier that's for sure.

Hardy looked good as well, might have been a different story witout the foot injury to de Castro but he got the W, he's still improving.

All in all it was a great card and glad it's back that's for sure.

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was impressed that Gathje had quicker hands than Tony, did not expect that. Seem to be more restraint in the fight than normal, definitely a setup in fighter IQ from him rather than just throwing the kitchen sink at his opponent.

Also impressed with Cejudo. Was following a clear game plan with the leg kicks. I thought he might have a bit more trouble once he started to engage more with his hands but didn't seem to be the case at all. I noticed Dana doing the call me sign with his hands when Cejudo was retiring and thanking the UFC. Dana would be pissed, money walking out of the ring while he still had the belt. Time to pay the piper if you want him to keep fighting Uncle Dana.

Ngannou fighting too well lmao. Needs practice fighting for more than one round.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
I disagree with the Cejudo Stoppage and im taking it personally. Prepare for some personal attacks.

All in all it was a weird feel. As people said, The Hardy fight as well. Obviously the other bloke had broken his toe, Because Hardy was being smashed with those kicks, then all of a sudden he stopped

Back