Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Gonna be a great card, I think Masvidal will get his arse kicked though.
Hopefully Masvidal can get inside his head like Colby did and get the arrogant campaigner to try and trade with him.
Pumped for the fight but man wish there was the press conference and crowd.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What a card. 4 of the absolute best fights.

Usman v Masvidal - Usman by TKO (Ground and pound) round 2

I love Gamebred as much as the next bloke but I really do think Usman is going to obliterate him here.

Max v Volk 2 - I've got max as an underdog here, not much confidence but don't think the leg kick will play a big role this time, will be a dog fight imo and think Max drags Volkanovski into deep waters in the championship rounds. 48-47 U.D. for Holloway.

Yan v Aldo - Torn here. On one hand I think Yan is potentially slightly overrated, although no doubt he's a tough night at the office for any 135er. Aldo has a better arsenal of strikes to use here, but he's really under-used his famous leg kicks recently. If Aldo can start getting a rythym and flow with his striking, watch out. Aldo's body strikes are some of the best in the sport, and Yan keeps his hands extremely high in a boxing sort of guard. Can see an upset brewing here.
Aldo 49-46 U.D.

Rose v Andrade 2. The fact this fight was a main event last time and is now merely holding a main card spot speaks volumes about this card. I think Rose is way classier than Andrade and if she can nullify the wrestling (I think she can defend at least the majority of J.A's takedown attempts) then I see her piecing her up on the feet. Rose also a more fluid and dangerous submission grappler than Andrade, who holds a strength/wrestling advantage here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours that Max Holloway is also out, struggling with his weight cut. Hopefully it's not true.

Is anyone on standby for this fight?

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Usman is levels above. I think he'll finish him.
What a card. 4 of the absolute best fights.

Usman v Masvidal - Usman by TKO (Ground and pound) round 2

I love Gamebred as much as the next bloke but I really do think Usman is going to obliterate him here.
I don’t see it going this way. Masvidal has never been finished in the UFC and the guy has had something like 30 fights, which I believe is a record.

Usman can absolutely win, but likely by decision. He’s going to look to smother him immediately, take it straight to the ground and really drag it into the trenches.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don’t see it going this way. Masvidal has never been finished in the UFC and the guy has had something like 30 fights, which I believe is a record.

Usman can absolutely win, but likely by decision. He’s going to look to smother him immediately, take it straight to the ground and really drag it into the trenches.
Theres a chance Jorge lasts to decision but I just can't see it happening.

If he was coming off a proper training camp then I'd be more inclined to say he'll last until decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back