Colby Covington
Tyron Woodley
Damien Maia
Leon Edwards
Dos Anjos

V
Lawler
Lima

I think Masvidal is an incredibly smart fighter, he would want to be Because Usman will out-wrestle him and has shown he can trade with Colby, one of the highest volume striker in MMA

Can you order this through ps4 anyone know? I cant seem to find it

Have you tried via this method? (for a earlier PPV but method should still apply)

Alternatively, I would imagine you can download the UFC PS4 app and order it through there?

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Usman hasn't had an early finish since 2016, I doubt he does now. Mas has great recovery skills/instincts and Usman just isn't a powerful finisher
I've heard the same RE Max weight cut but you hear that every fight of his. He gets it right 9/10 times. He'll be fine
Yan/Aldo will be a good fight. Looking forward to this one the most TBH

On the prelims, Odzemir/Jiri is a great fight while it lasts. Salikhov/EZDS also has the makings of a cracker. Both of these should be on the PPV over PVZ really

Masvidal can definitely win. Let’s not forget what happened the last time a wrestler tried to take him down.
With the worst and most Telegraphed takedown attempt ever made.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jorge is really being overrated for beating Till who is vastly overrated himself, Askren who needed a hip replacement and Nate. This is new terrain now

Hope he wins for the excitement of the division but cant see it happening

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anybody else think this might have been the UFC's plan all along?

A 'six day notice' gives Jorge a perfect excuse for a loss, especially if it is a five round points decision wrestle.

This way his hype train isn't too derailed, in fact he can walk away still talking smack, 'angling for a rematch'.

In the meantime he can rake in big $$$ vs Nate 2, Colby, maybe even Conor.

I'm looking forward to the fight, happy for Jorge if he wins, but expecting Usman to destroy him.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anybody else think this might have been the UFC's plan all along?

A 'six day notice' gives Jorge a perfect excuse for a loss, especially if it is a five round points decision wrestle.

This way his hype train isn't too derailed, in fact he can walk away still talking smack, 'angling for a rematch'.

In the meantime he can rake in big $$$ vs Nate 2, Colby, maybe even Conor.

I'm looking forward to the fight, happy for Jorge if he wins, but expecting Usman to destroy him.
News just in....Dana pays mystery man that had covid to sneeze on Gilbert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you order this through ps4 anyone know? I cant seem to find it

I'd assume so. I've watched the last two PPVs on PS4 after buying from the store.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
* me i hate the bloke, Usman does an interview on embedded saying Masvidal is fake and that a real fighter who isn't scared doesn't need to talk up his game because it speaks for itself, then I'm immediately linked to the next video which is Usman saying how he could best Jorge on the ground or on the floor. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back