MMA-UFC UFC 251 | July 11 on 'Fight Island' aka Abu Dhabi | Three title fights

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares.
I would say Dana and the UFC brass when it comes to contract talks. Not to mention the fans who vote with their $$$'s

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The Nigerian nightmare to watch.

The Nigerian Snoozemare.

Shocking main event

tenor.gif

Who cares.
Well obviously the people calling him snoozeman

He is a boring fighter that holds guys against the cage and cant evn land decent shots when he has side control on a bloke who tookt the fight on 6 days notice

He is a s**t draw and a boriing 'fighter'

Well obviously the people calling him snoozeman

He is a boring fighter that holds guys against the cage and cant evn land decent shots when he has side control on a bloke who tookt the fight on 6 days notice

He is a sh*t draw and a boriing 'fighter'
Maybe masvidal should've held Marty down. Just one thing..he couldn't.

Who here is making a profit from ufc fights?

Dana said in the post fight presser NZ might be a chance to host a show this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made massive numbers, fool.
Because of Masvidal and the three title fights. Plus there is literally no other sports to compete with in the biggest market

Let's see how well Snoozeman sells headline his own card

volk won it 3 rounds to 2 imo like the judges had it.

* off Bisping you annoying one eyed arrogant toss potted campaigner. Suck on that ya ******* smorgasboard of s**t.

Is there any doubt that Usman won?
Not at all. There’s no doubt he is a phenomenal talent he just doesn’t have a very fan friendly style in my opinion. And I’m not saying all grappling styles are boring and I don’t always just want guys to stand and beat the crap out of each other. Khabib uses ground and pound, dc is good at dirty boxing in the clinch. There were a few moments during the fight it looked like Usman may have been working towards a sub but it was mostly just that heavy wet blanket pinning against the fence stuff.

Anyone watchdd the prelims? So many groin shots. Seriously bad ones too. An illegal knee to a downed opponent. Some dirty sh*t
Salikov with 2 of them and an illegal knee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200712-181743_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-181743_Twitter.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 95
Haven't seen any other posts as I'm watching now but I had the first two for Max and the last three for Volk.

Aldo was doing well til he gassed and Rose got the slit she deserved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back