MMA-UFC UFC 254

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he really though?

He is defiantly up the top, but I don't know if he is number 1

For instance being undefeated in 29 fights is great, but probably 7 of them were against top opponents. Does that feat reign better than any/all of the following though?

Mighty Mouse - 11 UFC belt defenses
GSP - 12 times UFC champ in 2 divisions
Jon Jones - 26-1 (really that is undefeated though) 14 x UFC champ and his opponents is a murders row for years
Anderson Silva - won the UFC title like 13-14 times
Fedor even
Completely agree. Khabib is unique for his utter domination of each fight he was in... BUT... the level of elite competition he faced (over a prolonged period of time) leaves him way behind Jones and GSP in my opinion.

Khabib has beaten
Elite - Gaethje, Poirier, Conor, Dos Anjos
Good - Barboza, Michael Johnson, Iaquinta

Jones has beaten
Elite - Cormier (x2), Santos, Gustaffson, Belfort, Teixeira, Machida, Rashad Evans, Rampage, Shogun, Sonnen
Good - Smith, Reyes, OSP, Badar, Bonnar

Yeah I think whether or not you like Jones you can't argue with his resume, especially seeing as he was beating legends in his early 20s
he literally walked through a murders row.

Took time off/got suspended, the division started to stack up again

Then he came back and walked right through the new guys

he might not be as dominate in fights as Khabib, but he fought the absolute best of the best for almost 10 years and never lost (albeit very lucky in at least two of those fights)

he literally walked through a murders row.

Took time off/got suspended, the division started to stack up again

Then he came back and walked right through the new guys

he might not be as dominate in fights as Khabib, but he fought the absolute best of the best for almost 10 years and never lost (albeit very lucky in at least two of those fights)
Yeah and if you believe him he was hardly training either. Jones creativeness in his standup game was remarkable when he was younger and then he took down DC a couple times just to rub it in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back