NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Surprised to see no thread yet.
always excited for Shevchenko. My favourite fighter to watch. Think she gets an early stoppage. Maia doesn’t pose much of a threat.

Think Fig is going to be the next dominant champ, expect him to win in dominant fashion. Not really interested in anything outside these 2 fights

Wasn't going to watch this one, only fights I really like is Perry and Royval which isn't worth giving a Sunday up for (Fig v Garrandt would have been good). Now we're under house arrest I'll watch the whole thing... but I should be compensated by Steven Marshall for watching this one lol

Fig TKO
Shev TKO
Perry Dec/KO
Chook Dec/who cares. Really, who cares, why is this on a PPV
BearJew! Hate to say that, Shogun one of my all time favs but he should be long retired

Moreno Dec
Buckley TKO
Lipiski Dec/who cares
D-Rod
Jouban but Gooden is live IMO. Fights hard and Jouban is old
Daukaus
Never heard of the curtain jerkers

Perez dec Fig's striking is very good but he's definitely got weaknesses that could be exploited. Perez is a very solid well rounded fighter and has multiple PTV's.
Perry KO Means has looked very wobbly recently and perry has power
Craig dec probably gonna be a shitshow where craig pulls guard and does Paul craig things but he should be able to get Shogun out of there by KO with a smart gameplan.
Royval sub very exciting fight, Royval probably my fave fighter to watch because he's so dangerous at all times. Very creative striking, very dangerous ground game. Moreno has sharp boxing and Royval has been pretty chinny in his fights so wouldn't surprise me at all to see Moreno win.
Buckley TKO - Wright won't be advantaged by small cage here and Buckley probably closes distance swinging big hooks. Wright also a bit of a quitter.
Rodriguez KO - bit chinny but better hands and Dalby's hands aren't too good.

Skipped the fights i didn't look into

Fig doesnt beat Aljo, Marlon, Yan, Sandhagen and i see Cejudo fighting again. Dillashaw back soon also. Wouldn't beat Aldo for that matter either

135 champ is unlikely but he would have some fun fights for sure.

Fig doesnt beat Aljo, Marlon, Yan, Sandhagen and i see Cejudo fighting again. Dillashaw back soon also. Wouldn't beat Aldo for that matter either

135 champ is unlikely but he would have some fun fights for sure.
the only top 10 BW's fig would stand a chance against are Garbrandt and Muhnoz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a stab at that craig KO number also.
Means at 2.30
Shev ITD at 1.53 bigger.

Not much on.

Conor Benn decision in the boxing. Ulyssse Jr closes a different multi.

Seriously the main board is full of enough w***ers, for the small pool of fans here why come on here and bitch about the card. Just * off then.

Figueredo is an Interesying flyweight, Shevchenko is a beautiful mixed martial artist.

Best part about MMA is you never know what's going to be a cracking fight or if you're watching next superstar coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back