MMA-UFC UFC 256

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely moreno didn't win round 2. He got some nothing takedowns and was was getting belted with power shots on the feet

Rogan blows his load anytime a fighter sneezes, guys like him and DC can give fans a false impression of the fight.

Rogan definitely needs to go, was ok having him around once that phased into a more professional commentary team but he serves no purpose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gane looked great, What a stiff Jab ended Junior

Predict he lasts 15 seconds against Ngannou

Kevin Holland stopping Souza off his back was crazy as well, Really interested in seeing what hes going to do next

Annoyed we didnt see Li Jinglang go again as well

Last edited:
The main thing I took from this event is that DC and Rogan are now the clear B-team of UFC commentary.

I'd take Felder and Bisping any day of the week over these two, and even Cruz is better on the mic now.

DC and Rogan even bring Anik down to their level, he was poor tonight, usually a consummate professional.

Speaking of which, his ads for some video game were terribly timed. One of Anik's worst performances.

That Oliveira guy has to be the toughest in Lightweight if Khabib is gone. And I'd give him a real chance against Khabib.

Sad to see Tony lose two in a row. Hope this isn't a steep slope down.

The hit to the back of the head against JDS seemed like a clear hit to the back of the head to me.

Again, the commentators were poor. Making excuses for it, 'not really the back of the head', come on guys.

Basically just UFC yes-men at this point. DC always has been a UFC yes-man, but tonight was something else.

Holland seems like the real deal. I'm a fan. What a character.

I thought the refs were good tonight, and can't argue with the judges scorecards for any of the fights.

Ended up a much better card than I had expected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back