• McGregor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

mouncey2franklin

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
lol you guys should check out the post fight press conference.

Uncle 🍅 is claiming that 'the guy' he was watching, the illegal streamer, chickened out of streaming, and deleted his streaming channel.

As in, Uncle Dana is claiming that he won this battle, 'the guy' got scared, so Dana won this round.

What a clown. A much more wealthy and successful man than me, but a clown nonetheless.

Andrew Birch

The Night Manager
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
🇦🇺
McGregor surely done now.
Yesterday he was talking about fighting 7 times over the next 18 months. "Line them up" he said.

Lets see how committed he is to being super active in the UFC now or whether he bails to box Manny for $$$$ and we don't see him in the UFC again for another 1-2 years.

burge13

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yesterday he was talking about fighting 7 times over the next 18 months. "Line them up" he said.

Lets see how committed he is to being super active in the UFC now or whether he bails to box Manny for $$$$ and we don't see him in the UFC again for another 1-2 years.
The Manny fight surely cant happen after todays loss. Makes no sense

George

Aug 17, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool

Alongside Masvidal he is my favourite fighter but even I can see it's coming to an end for him now. 1 win in 5 years (against old man Cerrone) is just not convincing. If he had tapped out or something it still would be a big loss but to be knocked out for the first time in his career...

I don't think there's any coming back from it. He did say he wants to fight again in 2021. I think the only fights left that make sense are probably Diaz, Poirier, and hopefully Masvidal. He should give it up at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wonder if Conor's next opponent targets Conor's lower legs.
I've seen some fighters take unbelievable damage to the lower legs. Conor didn't take them well.
Personally I don't like the lower leg kick that much. I'd prefer it was kept above the knee, where there's some decent sized muscle.

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I wonder if Conor's next opponent targets Conor's lower legs.
I've seen some fighters take unbelievable damage to the lower legs. Conor didn't take them well.
Personally I don't like the lower leg kick that much. I'd prefer it was kept above the knee, where there's some decent sized muscle.
Conor is usually right up on his toes, calf kicks are perfect. Thigh for wrestlers.

Struggle

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dustin saying he'd rather sell hotsauce than fight Chandler for a title because he doesn't deserve it yet. It'll be interesting where the division goes now.

Remove this Banner Ad