MMA-UFC UFC 257

Who wins?

• Poirier

• McGregor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s fine, don’t run in then.

My issue isn’t that he let it go it’s that he came in looking like he was calling it then either changed his mind or stumbled.

Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt it was all pretty awkward.
Fair enough I think it was clumsy if anything but Rodriguez makes it look way worse by stopping

Good fight. Good stoppage by Herzog who is one of the best referees.
Since 2015, only two refs have been in charge of McGregor fights in the UFC.

Herzog is not one of them. Neither is No Nonsense 'Alcohol and Cigarettes' Keith Peterson.

Make of that what you will.

What do you guys think of Brett Okamoto?

Reddit mma (where I steal most of my mma memes) seem to generally dislike him.

But I don't get it. He is good at his job. Speaks well. Knows the fighters and their histories.

Are people just jelly that he is a handsome dude with one of the coolest jobs in the world?

What do you guys think of Brett Okamoto?

Reddit mma (where I steal most of my mma memes) seem to generally dislike him.

But I don't get it. He is good at his job. Speaks well. Knows the fighters and their histories.

Are people just jelly that he is a handsome dude with one of the coolest jobs in the world?
I don't mind him, only thing I could think of as why people wouldn't is he seems to be a very company man. Lot of soft ball questions

But personally I don't mind him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind him, only thing I could think of as why people wouldn't is he seems to be a very company man. Lot of soft ball questions

But personally I don't mind him

This, he’s so completely innoffensive can’t see why you would dislike him enough to even comment.

Throwing out a general comment for thought, thoughts on up and coming fighters in the US versus non US?

Seems a lot of international fighters do longer apprenticeships and are more seasoned before coming to the UFC.

Understand no US fighter will turn down a shot in the UFC especially with the organisation based there, but looking at the list of champions in the UFC, might be to their detriment?

Throwing out a general comment for thought, thoughts on up and coming fighters in the US versus non US?

Seems a lot of international fighters do longer apprenticeships and are more seasoned before coming to the UFC.

Understand no US fighter will turn down a shot in the UFC especially with the organisation based there, but looking at the list of champions in the UFC, might be to their detriment?
Israel Adesanya is the poster boy for this.

There's just talent all over the world now, don't think there's much reasoning. Just that it's not a sport dominated by the richest couple.

Back