MMA-UFC UFC 257

Who wins?

• Poirier

• McGregor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question, did you get the bottle because of the Conor hype?

If I saw a bottle at a reasonable price I'd get it just for that reason. And I'm not even a big Conor fan.

Back in the good old days you could buy a bottle of cougar bourbon for about $20. Those were the days.

I'm only 33 ffs. What happened to Australia?

Haha yeah, got it out of curiosity.

And yep grog is overpriced, but we have an alco culture so they know we'll pay it. Remember going to Tescos in the UK and on top of bring shocked at seeing grog on the shelf in a market was the price itself.

Trying to get back in shape so ease of the beers these days, but finding going down to the local brewery and picking up some rum is much better value.

I've never watched Bellator, what is it about Chandler that people don't like?

After watching the last few months of interviews and the recent Embedded series, Chandler seems likeable to me.

What am I missing?

He's a bit goofy but if you followed me around with a camera for a day, you'd find me saying or doing some goofy s**t probably.

There must be something Chandler has said or done that I'm unaware of.

After watching the last few months of interviews and the recent Embedded series, Chandler seems likeable to me.

What am I missing?

He's a bit goofy but if you followed me around with a camera for a day, you'd find me saying or doing some goody sh*t probably.

There must be something Chandler has done that I'm unaware of.

He does life coaching stuff and is all “live, laugh, love” and “visualization” and s**t.

Comes across very preachy to me.

Having said all that, he’s good, really, really good.

What am I missing?

He's a bit goofy but if you followed me around with a camera for a day, you'd find me saying or doing some goofy sh*t probably.

Getting straight into the backup for a title fight would be a big part of it.

There's just something off about him, i can't work out what

What am I missing?

He's a bit goofy but if you followed me around with a camera for a day, you'd find me saying or doing some goofy sh*t probably.

He just gives off an arrogant & obnoxious vibe

lol DC's voice is gone.

Serves him right for always yelling and carrying on.

And he still has the two biggest fights of the week left to commentate.

Maybe we'll get to hear more of Felder and Anik now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back