• Poirier

• McGregor

Results are only viewable after voting.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
lol you guys should check out the post fight press conference.

Uncle 🍅 is claiming that 'the guy' he was watching, the illegal streamer, chickened out of streaming, and deleted his streaming channel.

As in, Uncle Dana is claiming that he won this battle, 'the guy' got scared, so Dana won this round.

What a clown. A much more wealthy and successful man than me, but a clown nonetheless.

Geez how dejected does Dana White look in the post fight press conference

Poirier has just killed the Khabib/Conor rematch

He could call it a day, but people trigger to retirement calls way too quickly after a fighter gets a few losses.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yesterday he was talking about fighting 7 times over the next 18 months. "Line them up" he said.

Lets see how committed he is to being super active in the UFC now or whether he bails to box Manny for $$$$ and we don't see him in the UFC again for another 1-2 years.
The Manny fight surely cant happen after todays loss. Makes no sense

Yesterday he was talking about fighting 7 times over the next 18 months. "Line them up" he said.

Lets see how committed he is to being super active in the UFC now or whether he bails to box Manny for $$$$ and we don't see him in the UFC again for another 1-2 years.
Alongside Masvidal he is my favourite fighter but even I can see it's coming to an end for him now. 1 win in 5 years (against old man Cerrone) is just not convincing. If he had tapped out or something it still would be a big loss but to be knocked out for the first time in his career...

I don't think there's any coming back from it. He did say he wants to fight again in 2021. I think the only fights left that make sense are probably Diaz, Poirier, and hopefully Masvidal. He should give it up at the end of the year.

He could call it a day, but people trigger to retirement calls way too quickly after a fighter gets a few losses.
Yep. Give him Ferguson next I reckon

Winner is back, loser might be cooked

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I wonder if Conor's next opponent targets Conor's lower legs.
I've seen some fighters take unbelievable damage to the lower legs. Conor didn't take them well.
Personally I don't like the lower leg kick that much. I'd prefer it was kept above the knee, where there's some decent sized muscle.
Conor is usually right up on his toes, calf kicks are perfect. Thigh for wrestlers.

I would do

Oliveira v DP for the title
Chandler v Gaethje
Hooker v Ferg
Has Oliviera really done enough for a title shot?

Looked great v Ferguson and beat Lee but his other wins haven't really been against the top dudes

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Back