MMA-UFC UFC 257

Who wins?

• Poirier

• McGregor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you trying to say a female who has trained as a professional in MMA for years wouldnt beat a random heavier male with no professional fighting experience lol?

Think it depends, I'm about 220 pounds, do alot of gym. Could I beat up a male with training? Nah.
Could I just rush a 115 pound girl. Yeah I reckon I could even as a black belt. I'd just be too strong

Are you trying to say a female who has trained as a professional in MMA for years wouldnt beat a random heavier male with no professional fighting experience lol?
I think it would largely depend on the size of the guy.

And also, some guys are just pansies who would shell up, so yeah, a trained female fighter could beat one of those guys even if they were bigger.

But a 140 lb girl against a 200 lb guy, unless the guy is an unco, the girl should be in big trouble, no matter how much she has trained.

Like I said, there's weight divisions in fighting for a reason. And women are much weaker than men, lb for lb.

Think it depends, I'm about 220 pounds, do alot of gym. Could I beat up a male with training? Nah.
Could I just rush a 115 pound girl. Yeah I reckon I could even as a black belt. I'd just be too strong
You would be favourite fighting against men on the undercard if you had any cardio
52 kilo vs 90
As long as you check a calf kick😀

I will say.

Early in my MMA training days (id boxed a bit during my teen years but nothing special) i would have been 82-83 kgs and 6ft, sparred with a 50kg 5'2" Swedish kickboxer (i think she may have been an amatuer champ of some description in Sweden).

She absolutely lit me up with kick and punches, im talking battered me, better technique and movement. I basically rushed her and put her down, then essentially put her in side control for my 5 minutes.

I think it likely depends what were talking about, if some chick tries to punch on in a bar, just wrap her up, the size and strength difference is our advantage, most people dont even consider takedowns or clinch in that scenario.

Having said that, my former instructor was always an advocate for just walk/run away, which is what i would ALWAYS do, the joy of being even a little bit trained is knowing you dont have to be a dickhead and prove anything.

With all this discussions about fighting well trained women it made me wonder; Would you rather fight a T-Rex sized Shevchenko or a Shevchenko sized T-Rex?

Lol, I really wanted to say; Would you rather fight a Ngannou sized Shevchenko or a Shevchenko sized Ngannou.

No way am I going near a 6'4 120kg Shev!

Do you really believe that? If so, are you a small guy?

There's weight divisions in fighting for a reason.

A little tongue in cheek comment. We talking a street fight...I could take a top 5 :D
A proper organised MMA bout....I think they win

Im 30 yrs old mate...Im too old to be throwing left hooks at Nunes anyway

God there is some sh*t written by journalists after a fighter loses

I am no McGregor fan boy but geez reading this tripe is embarrassing. Regardless of his ko yesterday his resume and accomplishments stack up against almost anyone who has been in the UFC. Is he the GOAT? No but he is defiantly in the top echelon of fighters
The Casual Police got em....

absolute peanut journo.

Back