MMA-UFC UFC 260

1616715702152.png

The three main fights are looking great with big implications

Woodley loses and he will pretty much get cut you would think

can O'Malley bounce back? or will Almeida stop his losing streak?

And jesus Stipe v Ngannou is crazy, I honestly have no idea who to back in this one

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can't believe there wasn't already a thread for this until today.

The Embedded series has been pretty good so far.

They're going out of their way to make both guys seem like the Nicest Mofos on the Planet.

And it is probably easy to do, Stipe and Francis come across as humble and likeable.

The top three fights of the card are all exciting. Shame Nurmagomedov is on the undercard.

I guess when you lose your UFC debut to a guy on a two-fight skid, that's what's going to happen.

I'll be betting on Stipe but won't be surprised if Francis knocks him out in the first round.

Basically I just want Stipe to survive the first few minutes and then I figure my money is as good as won.

Two minutes forty-two seconds in an octagon in almost three years is not the best base for MMA imho.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
That's ******* great, fights Brad Riddell loses and then he gets cornered by him 2 fights later.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not me, buy my friend, he lives in Eastern Europe and has to stay up until 5am for the main card to start.

Feel for that guy.

Let's hope it lives up to expectations.

Excellent work by Mullarkey. Seems legit. But what was Khama doing? Hands nowhere to be seen.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Not me, buy my friend, he lives in Eastern Europe and has to stay up until 5am for the main card to start.

Feel for that guy.

Let's hope it lives up to expectations.

Excellent work by Mullarkey. Seems legit. But what was Khama doing? Hands nowhere to be seen.
Terrible by Worthy but awesome shot from Mullarkey. Probably can't read that much into it, but we got the highlight anyway.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The 30-27s were a little rough.

EDIT: Wowee, that girl is jacked. Upper body more muscular than many guys I know, including some who are in decent shape.

Horse meat?

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Surely Sean 'Undefeated' O'Malley wins this.

The UFC aren't giving him third-top billing in a heavyweight title UFC PPV for nothing.

Back