MMA-UFC UFC 260

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Stipe retires. Took so many shots over his career and some incredible ones this fight. Insane chin but a single fight with Francis will take years off anybody, let alone two.

Upset, But Francis got the shot against Stipe, was outboxed, Went back, Just murdered anyone put infront of him, Got his shot and had absolutely learned how to fight Stipe

Wasnt rushing anything, Wasnt trying to murder him with every punch, Clinical performance against such a smart technical fighter in Stipe.

Would really be Keen, with Cyril Gane, Derrick Lewis and Jon Jones coming up, The Heavyweight picture is starting to look like it can pull off some OK fights in the nest year

hope they can make francis and jones quickly.

doubt stipe turns that around and i don’t much care for a rematch with Lewis.

hard to gauge almeida given he offered nothing offensively but o’malley looks the real deal with his length, speed and variety.

hope they can make francis and jones quickly.

doubt stipe turns that around and i don’t much care for a rematch with Lewis.

hard to gauge almeida given he offered nothing offensively but o’malley looks the real deal with his length, speed and variety.
Seems that Dana & Jones are going at it already so it might not happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

way too early to say that, especially after Chito took him down easily and mauled him.
No it's not. You can see the level he fights at, big deal he lost a fight. The kid has incredible fight IQ and he will get to the pointy end absolutely no problems. You don't have that variety of attacks if you aren't a top class fighter.

No it's not. You can see the level he fights at, big deal he lost a fight. The kid has incredible fight IQ and he will get to the pointy end absolutely no problems. You don't have that variety of attacks if you aren't a top class fighter.
Would hate to see what a genuine top 5 BW would do to him if Chito mauled him like that. Majority of the ranked bantamweights have suga well and truly covered in the wrestling/grappling. He needs to improve that side of his game first, then we can talk about top 5.

Conor leaked tweets from Dana, if they both want it it'll get done. It's too big.
You're probably right

But Dana saying that Jones doesn't want the fight and Jones saying he wants to be paid for it makes me think there is a big possibility that Lewis jumps in line first

Would hate to see what a genuine top 5 BW would do to him if Chito mauled him like that. Majority of the ranked bantamweights have suga well and truly covered in the wrestling/grappling. He needs to improve that side of his game first, then we can talk about top 5.
Tbf I forgot how stacked that division was, but I'm more than confident in saying O'Malley can push to the top. He has the talent

You're probably right

But Dana saying that Jones doesn't want the fight and Jones saying he wants to be paid for it makes me think there is a big possibility that Lewis jumps in line first
Negotiations already started. Dana can say Jones was scared if he doesn't cave and Jones can say the UFC won't pay him enough.

I just think the UFC can pay Jones a * load and still make bank themselves. This fights too big.

Tbf I forgot how stacked that division was, but I'm more than confident in saying O'Malley can push to the top. He has the talent
There is even blokes below him that would absolutely ragdoll and dominate Sugar unless he makes major improvements.

Merab, Simon, Stamann, Barcelos would all have massive chances of beating O'Malley purely based off the wrestling.

I love Sugar as much as the next guy but wow he's gonna have to put in some serious work if he wants to make it to the top of that division. Gonna be some career if he manages to do it.

Negotiations already started. Dana can say Jones was scared if he doesn't cave and Jones can say the UFC won't pay him enough.

I just think the UFC can pay Jones a fu** load and still make bank themselves. This fights too big.

Will get done, but what is playing out now is a massive gulf in negotiations.

Assuming Jon wants Conor level money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back