MMA-UFC UFC 261 - USMAN VS MASVIDAL 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Masvidal exposed again. Hopefully now people stop overrating him.
exposed again?

I don't think him losing to Usman makes him over rated

He sits in the group of 3-4 just under neath the champion who no one looks like betting atm

Wonder what Jake Paul did to stir DC up

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Dc do us all a favour and just lay on top of him and smother him to death

Masvidal exposed again. Hopefully now people stop overrating him.
Top 5 in his division.
Usman. Colby Burns Masvidal Edwards. Deserved another shot. Didn't work. Usman has Thompson and Edwards who are below burns/Colby and Masvidal and that's it. Usman has been the king before he dominated Woodley

Yeah the only one I could see potentially troubling him on the feet might be Wonderboy

But geez he looks impressive

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
As much as his striking has improved, I just can't see him standing with WB. And I really can't see WB stopping Usman from wrestle-****ing him for 5 rounds.

Good, I'd like to see it. I'd love to see Jake win that.
DC can box tho. How can you say that DC can't box lol.

He's not a boxer is what im saying, like it or not there is a difference between throwing hands in the ufc and actual boxing.

Dc was a wrestler that could hold his own in the ufc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not a boxer is what im saying, like it or not there is a difference between throwing hands in the ufc and actual boxing.

Dc was a wrestler that could hold his own in the ufc
Jake was an ordinary wrestler that became a "youtuber". So it'll be mma guy with boxing skills (took Stipe out with some dirty boxing) vs a useless youtuber.

I'm not saying Crutes the best I said hes the most talented. 5 years from now he achieves more than Volk imo.

You said he's our most well rounded fighter and said his power gives him the edge over Whitaker. You're massively overrating Crute's striking. His footwork is bad, he has no head movement and doesn't set up his shots well at all. The Brute is a perfect nickname for him right now as he's a physically imposing kid who can ragdoll/KO a lot of guys at 205, but he's got some massive technical strides to make if he wants to get close to what Volk has achieved.

Great card, only soured by the horrible injury to Weidman. Usman again proving the doubters wrong by KOing a guy that he couldn't possibly stand with. Can't wait for him to whoop Covington again.

Jake was an ordinary wrestler that became a "youtuber". So it'll be mma guy with boxing skills (took Stipe out with some dirty boxing) vs a useless youtuber.

Sure he won the first one,and he could always clip jake like he did stipe.

But no kicks, elbows, knees or going for a takedown in boxing and its a lot harder for dc to poke him in the eyes in boxing gloves.

And that was 3 years ago now

I'm in no way saying paul is a good boxer but its nowhere close to the same thing.

Sure he won the first one,and he could always clip jake like he did stipe.

But no kicks, elbows, knees or going for a takedown in boxing and its a lot harder for dc to poke him in the eyes in boxing gloves.

And that was 3 years ago now

I'm in no way saying paul is a good boxer but its nowhere close to the same thing.
All good. I don't doubt that Jake would have a reasonable chance to KO DC, infact I'd be kinda (very) happy to see it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back