MMA-UFC UFC 262

Remove this Banner Ad

1620863144160.png

The two main fights should be crackers

Oliviera v Chandler will be a great match up. Will be interesting to see if Chandler performs as well as he did v Hooker

Ferguson v Dariush is massive. Ferguson loses this and he is in trouble and Dariush is looking like a killer

The two main main fights are very hard to pick imo

Should be some cool fights but sadly it’s always gonna be hard following the spectacle of 261.

One improvement would be to slot Burgos vs Barbara into the 3rd top position.
Imo, cards should be all about momentum, building to the top. They shouldn't go up n down or backwards in momentum.

Tony! 🙏

Main event.. I prefer Chandler as champion, but if it goes Oliveira's way I'd be very happy for him.
As Chandler said in an interview, it's taken Oliveira 10 years to get a crack at the title, yet just 1 UFC fight for Chandler, although Chandler has paid his dues in Bellator.

Honestly I'm pumped for the two main event fights

I reckon Chandler vs Oliviera is going to be an A+ fight. Really curious to see if Tony is washed or not as well. Another great card.

The UFC is head and shoulders above boxing in terms of putting on best fighters against best fighters. Once you're highly ranked, you don't get the chance to fight cans again like they do in boxing.

I reckon Chandler vs Oliviera is going to be an A+ fight. Really curious to see if Tony is washed or not as well. Another great card.

The UFC is head and shoulders above boxing in terms of putting on best fighters against best fighters. Once you're highly ranked, you don't get the chance to fight cans again like they do in boxing.
the Tony v Dariush fight is so intriguing becuade it could be fireworks or bust

Not overly excited myself. Main and co main are good and I expect Barboza to kick Burgos head off at some point but why the hell do they insist on Cookagain on the main card.

Not overly excited myself. Main and co main are good and I expect Barboza to kick Burgos head off at some point but why the hell do they insist on Cookagain on the main card.
I like it, its a Sunday arvo so ill need to do my groceries and/or make my lunch for the week. No better time to do either task than during a snoozer main card wmma fight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been favouring Oliveira all along but I'm kind of moving towards Chandler as it gets closer. There's a sense of timing about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back