MMA-UFC UFC 264

Who wins the trilogy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great seeing that piece of sh*t lose. Was getting pieced up on the feet and mauled on the floor. Diamond is next in line for the strap.
Not really, but agree with the rest.

Conor was exposed as being not particularly great at mixed martial arts a long time ago, without the mind games forcing his opponents to stand in front of him the gig appears up.

McGregor should retire, he has embarrassed himself this last fight

Honestly, this would be a great out for him. He suffered a horrific injury, and he could use that excuse now to just ride off into the sunset and enjoy his millions.

Also Conor never really had the guillotine in. Poirier escaped to side control pretty quickly.
Genuine Hail Mary for guys that know how to do it properly, one in a billion for Conor.

Dustin left his head there with no fear whatsoever, he wouldn’t do that against Olivera.

Another bloke that should have gone somewhere else. Should have left SGB years ago.

Went to milk as much $ as he could rather than round out his game. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same his position but seems like a bit of talent wasted.

Judging by his poor post fight behaviour, that reeks of a guy with reality finally hitting him in the face.

Both him and Nate are in the same school of fighters that are more known for selling fights than winning them. Only real fight for Conor left, with that being said UFC aren't going to give him the same money he's gotten in the past.

Think that's career done IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love or hate him (and I’m MUCH more the latter right now after that bullshit on the mic) Conor legitimately changed the sport for the fighters.

Plenty of casuals will believe he’s the greatest of all time blah blah blah. Hope he calls it a career, live with your millions and box Logan Paul or some s**t if you want.

And when you dont stick them, and wont let it go, the lactic acid build up is enormous. Hard to put your hands up after that.
Between that and Dustin gnping him Conor’s already very suspect cardio would have been cooked.

I’d strongly suggest the leg saved him from an actual tko or sub. It was 95% on the predictor for Dustin from there even without the leg.

Half the issue with Conor are his fans. A lot legit thinking Conor won the first round.

No interest in a 4th from most people I watched the fight with. McGregor vs Nate should be the only real option for him but he could be out for a long time.

Back