MMA-UFC UFC 264

Who wins the trilogy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

E5_SJYiUcAAssKX

I didn’t really have a problem with McGregor’s post fight interview the mrs in the dm was petty and unwarranted but I get the frustration
Yeah nah.
Being frustrated sure. Going after the guys wife in the post fight presser. That's just a complete scum act.

Love or hate him (and I’m MUCH more the latter right now after that bullshit on the mic) Conor legitimately changed the sport for the fighters.

Plenty of casuals will believe he’s the greatest of all time blah blah blah. Hope he calls it a career, live with your millions and box Logan Paul or some sh*t if you want.
well yeah I among millions out there started following Connor when he was fighting his way up the food chain...it was great...then he started fighting with his mouth more than his fists/feet...meh...just another facebooker after likes from fanbois.

yeah I know he has zillions in the bank while I have zilch....as long as he's happy with his life and family i suppose.

shrug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah.
Being frustrated sure. Going after the guys wife in the post fight presser. That's just a complete scum act.

So is going after a bloke on the floor injured, with a broken leg caused by essentially a slip

I think the connor fans will excuse his post fight stuff and dustin fans will ignore the same s**t from dustin.

fair bump, play on

So is going after a bloke on the floor injured, with a broken leg caused by essentially a slip

I think the connor fans will excuse his post fight stuff and dustin fans will ignore the same sh*t from dustin.

fair bump, play on
What? Dustin went after him because Conor was still going at him telling abuse after the stoppage lmao. Dustin was absolutely in his right.

I think the connor fans will excuse his post fight stuff and dustin fans will ignore the same sh*t from dustin.

fair bump, play on
Dustin didn’t go after him because of the slip or even really after the slip.

Dustin took the high road for the last month and in the post fight mocked the walk, made a point about how saying you’re gonna murder someone is oretty s**t (whilst also praising Conor’s lovely family).

One of these dudes is not like the other and I say that as someone who always defended Conor as selling the fight and generally being humble in a loss.

His s**t before and after the fight was both pretty average and very forced and you can’t possibly think that Conor looks anything but a total dickhead if you’re a reasonable person.

Half the issue with Conor are his fans. A lot legit thinking Conor won the first round.

No interest in a 4th from most people I watched the fight with. McGregor vs Nate should be the only real option for him but he could be out for a long time.
Kind of like people thinking Logan Paul beat McGregor, Jake Paul could beat a ranked boxer etc. Good for publicity of the sport and all that, but boy has he decreased the average IQ of the UFC fanbase.

If the celebs on insta are anything to go by there simply MUST be a fourth fight.

May weather had 50k on Dustin though... so we all lose I guess.

Meh. Conor will abuse him for 3 years at every opportunity just like Khabib because he's a loser. Poirier will probably go on to win the title and then won't have to bother with Nugs again. The only interest in a 4th fight now is seeing Poirier smash him again. That fight was one side af

Meh. Conor will abuse him for 3 years at every opportunity just like Khabib because he's a loser. Poirier will probably go on to win the title and then won't have to bother with Nugs again. The only interest in a 4th fight now is seeing Poirier smash him again. That fight was one side af
Completely agree, anyone claiming that “injury robbed of us of the fight” is kidding themselves.
If you’ve seen enough of Conor to know what his game is you know full well that was the equivalent of the lights going off in a footy game with 10 minutes left in the last quarter with one team down by 10 goals.

Sure the losing team COULD win but it was a one in a million shot.

When Conor was losing his sh*t about the doctor stoppage it would have been mildly amusing if the doctors just went “oh nah, keep going if you want bro”.
It was even funnier that Conor was saying submissions don't count then tried to guillotine Dustin lol

This guy is a ******* dog. How much punishment can he take?
Kid watched too many Rocky Movies and believed taking beatings like this is ok to allow this to happen to yourself. Was ******* nuts. Even more nuts was the ill timing of Herb Dean stop. *, if he willing to keep going with this much punishment and it close to the end of he debut fight, let him see it out FFS. Nope, I will stop it.. ******* nuts.

Back