Who wins the trilogy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Post fight trauma maybe.
Hope he apologises to be honest. Bad loser.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I defended him for a long time, mostly based on the fact he has pretty humble after the loss to nate and always worked his ass off to sell a fight.

I suspect this is all “real” or at least “real” to him.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I defended him for a long time, mostly based on the fact he has pretty humble after the loss to nate and always worked his ass off to sell a fight.

I suspect this is all “real” or at least “real” to him.

He is usually humble. His body didn’t stand up to Justin. He was flogged . Hoping he mellows and reflects. His future is probably Nate but long rehab Can’t wait to watch it

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
This was today after his surgery. Maybe he was off his head on meds but i doubt it, hes trying to sell himself and the 4th fight but has become delusional
Dustin actually said in his post fight (I watched it today) that Conor should be a couple of fights away from a title fight when he comes back but in reality with his star power he’s probably one good ko away from it.

Dana will make it happen.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
He is usually humble. His body didn’t stand up to Justin. He was flogged . Hoping he mellows and reflects. His future is probably Nate but long rehab Can’t wait to watch it

He’s got more form on the bad than the good. I think Dustin is spot on, he needs the mental stuff to create an edge for himself and his opponents, I don’t think it works anymore.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
He’s got more form on the bad than the good. I think Dustin is spot on, he needs the mental stuff to create an edge for himself and his opponents, I don’t think it works anymore.

But he doesn't though? Everyone talks about humble Conor. He was humble after 2 losses and a piece of s**t that's never going to let it go after 2 losses. In reality he's the most delusional fighter on the planet

Poirier walked him down after the first 2 minutes and hit Conor so hard he clinched. He's done.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
But he doesn't though? Everyone talks about humble Conor. He was humble after 2 losses and a piece of sh*t that's never going to let it go after 2 losses. In reality he's the most delusional fighter on the planet

Poirier walked him down after the first 2 minutes and hit Conor so hard he clinched. He's done.
I think that’s what I said? I used to defend him mostly based on the Nate post fight, he has more in the bad than the good now (and in retrospect).

I think DC said it best, if Conor does come back he’s probably a gatekeeper at best now, based on ability.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
He looked dangerous no doubt but Justin walked through him in the first .

I don’t think he looked dangerous at any point. Even the kicks weren’t being set up and hitting too far out.

Dustin had him covered the whole time.

Conor’s got crisp hands, Dustin acknowledged as much but as this point he has a punchers chance in any fight. A better punchers chance than most but not much else.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I think that’s what I said? I used to defend him mostly based on the Nate post fight, he has more in the bad than the good now (and in retrospect).

I think DC said it best, if Conor does come back he’s probably a gatekeeper at best now, based on ability.

No one else in history got their dick sucked as hard for losing either. Not to mention the literal 3 years of excuses about the Khabib fight.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
He’s only fighting for ego now. Obviously loves the build up more than the fight, pure showman.

But let’s be honest, Dustin was making it look almost easy, it would’ve only gotten uglier for Conor.

What is most surprising is Poirier even acknowledging anything Conor says about his wife by addressing it with a response, just leave that crap alone mate…

But he doesn't though? Everyone talks about humble Conor. He was humble after 2 losses and a piece of sh*t that's never going to let it go after 2 losses. In reality he's the most delusional fighter on the planet

Humble in 2 loses (Diaz & Poirier) and an absolute ******* dickbag after the other two (Khabib & Poirier 2)

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Humble in 2 loses (Diaz & Poirier) and an absolute ******* dickbag after the other two (Khabib & Poirier 2)

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
You could extend "humble" to respectful post the Cerrone win but then dickbag for nearly every other win.

I think i can ignore and forgive the pre fight stuff just about every time as ill always assume he was "selling" with the exception of the Khabib stuff, that went way way too far but i think however you want to sell it at this point hes pretty indefensible.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Hell make some serious money fighting a Paul brother and even Pacquaio but he is absolutely in the freak fight phase of his career.

He could earn alot of respect if he returned to UFC and fought his way back to a title shot but also, with a couple hundred mil in his back pocket why bother.
He won't make it back to a title.
He's looked good in 1 fight in 5 years. That was Cerrone and Cerrone s**t himself.

Conor won't beat Chandler, or Olivera. In fact I reckon Dan Hooker would ******* take it up to him

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
He won't make it back to a title.
He's looked good in 1 fight in 5 years. That was Cerrone and Cerrone sh*t himself.

Conor won't beat Chandler, or Olivera. In fact I reckon Dan Hooker would ******* take it up to him
Completely agree, i dont think hes a top 5 guy anymore, hes probably not a top 10 guy anymore. Was more saying, if he did, it would be quite a story and is probably the only way he could gain respect back.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Dustin said in the press conference that he hoped they showed the behind the scenes post fight stuff. Well...

But a video revealed what McGregor said on the edge of the octagon as the doctors attended him.

“In your sleep you’re getting it, in your sleep you’re dead, you and your missus, it ain’t over,” a video from behind McGregor showed.

Yeh... Thats f**cked.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Dustin said in the press conference that he hoped they showed the behind the scenes post fight stuff. Well...

But a video revealed what McGregor said on the edge of the octagon as the doctors attended him.

“In your sleep you’re getting it, in your sleep you’re dead, you and your missus, it ain’t over,” a video from behind McGregor showed.

Yeh... Thats f**cked.
Take your shitty whiskey and your millions and just retire quietly & quickly.

You were a megastar but It’s over now…

Pure example of ‘new money’.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong

Yeh... Thats f**cked.
There are lines and then there are LINES…. Luckily he can’t back up that mouth of his anymore but I would be seriously considering having a chat with the police over those threats

Oh come on. They're not real threats ffs. He isn't going to try and kill the man. The campaigner had just snapped his leg in half and was in obvious pain, frustration and embarrassment. Get the police involved? fmd.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Oh come on. They're not real threats ffs. He isn't going to try and kill the man. The campaigner had just snapped his leg in half and was in obvious pain, frustration and embarrassment. Get the police involved? fmd.
I don’t know what it’s like over there in USA, but down here those sorts of threats are taken very seriously…in any case he would probably argue that he was just trying to promote himself or some sort of bullshit

imagine his kids listening to this muppet making threats like this their mother and father

he’s an imbecile

Back