MMA-UFC UFC 264

Who wins the trilogy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh come on. They're not real threats ffs. He isn't going to try and kill the man. The campaigner had just snapped his leg in half and was in obvious pain, frustration and embarrassment. Get the police involved? fmd.
Yeah true it's not like he has a history of flying across the world coked up with goons trying to bash peoples heads in & throwing missiles at a bus with women on there

Yeah true it's not like he has a history of flying across the world coked up with goons trying to bash peoples heads in & throwing missiles at a bus with women on there
Or punching an old bloke because he didn't want his dog s**t whiskey

Yes because a group of rowdy thugs are usually given easy access into a highly secured venue in New York these days to cause mayhem & easily find their way out again. It was just a coincidence no police were present. 🙄

C’mon dude hate the game, not the player. 😅

So he hasn't killed anyone?

Please don't get me wrong, hes' cringe af, everything he says is stupid. But these are empty threats coming from anger and stupidity. There is nothing serious about them.

This has aged well.

Dont see how it hasnt?
His post fight antics was cringe as *. He tries way too hard.
As for the fight itself, they were both swinging and he caught him. There was very little skill involved.
Unless he improves out of sight he does not stand a chance against the top guys in the division.

Please don't get me wrong, hes' cringe af, everything he says is stupid. But these are empty threats coming from anger and stupidity. There is nothing serious about them.
I don't think anyones taking them seriously. Still a piece of s**t thing to say after the fight.

Not sure thats a great excuse...

I wouldnt go to the police over it and i sincerely doubt Dustin would but ultimately everyone makes a decision about where their own line sits with trash talk. I dont think anything would rattle me or that id care about anything an opponent could say but i gotta admit, Conors "Ill kill you and your wife in your sleep" is pretty ****ed.

Dustin showed alot of class about how he conducted himself in the face of the McGregor show and i cant blame him for being pretty incensed at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont see how it hasnt?
His post fight antics was cringe as fu**. He tries way too hard.
As for the fight itself, they were both swinging and he caught him. There was very little skill involved.
Unless he improves out of sight he does not stand a chance against the top guys in the division.

It's the HW division, half the guys on the roster swing for the fences and show sloppy skills

And that's fine, I don't think many expect him to be a contender.

Dont see how it hasnt?
His post fight antics was cringe as fu**. He tries way too hard.
He doesn't try to do anything haha he's literally the most down to earth real bloke on the ******* roster.

It's the HW division, half the guys on the roster swing for the fences and show sloppy skills

And that's fine, I don't think many expect him to be a contender.

Yeah im not disagreeing with you on that. My original post was that I dont rate him and dont think he should be on the roster.
How that didnt age well because he caught Hardy just swinging wildly is where im disagreeing.
90% of the HW division shouldnt be on the roster.
Anyway, good on him.

Yeah im not disagreeing with you on that. My original post was that I dont rate him and dont think he should be on the roster.
How that didnt age well because he caught Hardy just swinging wildly is where im disagreeing.
90% of the HW division shouldnt be on the roster.
Anyway, good on him.
This is one of the all time stupidest comments.

If 90% of them werent on the roster there wouldnt be a HW division.

By all means say it should have been on the undercard (i wouldnt agree) but in a division that has always been pretty thin on talent Tai is at least a must watch fighter.
It's crazy. He's got 3 consecutive first round KOs. Say that he can't beat Ngannou, sure. He's also only 28.
It's not like Ngannou is Max Holloway on the feet. If you can shut campaigners lights off going backwards with a left hook that barely even lands properly you deserve to be in the division

Lets get rid of 90% of the heavyweight roster

Just had a look at the heavyweight roster. There is 43 fighter on in, so only 4.3 deserve to be on the roster

So only Ngannou, Stipe, Lewis & Gane deserve to be on the roster

This is some dumb ******* s**t

Lets get rid of 90% of the heavyweight roster

Just had a look at the heavyweight roster. There is 43 fighter on in, so only 4.3 deserve to be on the roster

So only Ngannou, Stipe, Lewis & Gane deserve to be on the roster

This is some dumb ******* sh*t
Yup so the greatest of all time gets cut apparently if you include Jones in the rankings

It's crazy. He's got 3 consecutive first round KOs. Say that he can't beat Ngannou, sure. He's also only 28.
It's not like Ngannou is Max Holloway on the feet. If you can shut campaigners lights off going backwards with a left hook that barely even lands properly you deserve to be in the division
That’s what staggered me, he landed the hook on his palm almost behind his shoulder and it STILL put Hardy on dream street.

That’s some wild KO power.

That’s what staggered me, he landed the hook on his palm almost behind his shoulder and it STILL put Hardy on dream street.

That’s some wild KO power.
Bro he hit him with his wrist almost with his non preferred hand basically pressed up on the cage. He's not Ngannou but * me you can't teach that kind of power

Back