MMA-UFC UFC 264

Who wins the trilogy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
John Wayne Parr has a good video on his insta of Conor throwing a thigh kick then a teep. Looks like he does some damage with the thigh kick then catches Dustin’s elbow with the teep, steps back and kaput.

Got a mate that’s still adamant it was all part of Conor’s plan and he had Dustin right where he wanted him... amusing stuff

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Didnt have you pegged as a McGregor fanboi mate.
Thought you were more of a purist than that
Ok buddy.

625EC0BD-A614-4DCF-BC1E-59E8A84E126B.jpeg

He’s only fighting for ego now. Obviously loves the build up more than the fight, pure showman.

But let’s be honest, Dustin was making it look almost easy, it would’ve only gotten uglier for Conor.

What is most surprising is Poirier even acknowledging anything Conor says about his wife by addressing it with a response, just leave that crap alone mate…

Conor looked much better in the 2nd fight than he did in the 3rd I reckon

md20

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lets get rid of 90% of the heavyweight roster

Just had a look at the heavyweight roster. There is 43 fighter on in, so only 4.3 deserve to be on the roster

So only Ngannou, Stipe, Lewis & Gane deserve to be on the roster

This is some dumb ******* sh*t
Youve pretty much just helped me explain my point

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
These Connor tweets aren't good, seriously take the phone off him no doubt he is on heavy meds.
He obviously has a bunch of yes men around him. Kavanaghs stuff about how well the first round went and only minor adjustments needed for them to get the finish in the second. Why say anything at all?

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
He obviously has a bunch of yes men around him. Kavanaghs stuff about how well the first round went and only minor adjustments needed for them to get the finish in the second. Why say anything at all?

A change of camp would be interesting, though I'm sure there is no chance of that. Pretty hard to stay motivated to be at the top when you've done that well, though Mayweather and Pacquiao have managed this well (among others I'm sure)

So he hasn't killed anyone?

Please don't get me wrong, hes' cringe af, everything he says is stupid. But these are empty threats coming from anger and stupidity. There is nothing serious about them.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm one of those rare people who neither love nor hate Conor McGregor.

I always tune in for his fights, have done since 2016 when I first got back into watching the UFC.

During fight weeks I watch all of his pressers, I admire his showmanship, charisma, entertainment factor.

I always figured the whole smart ass, tease his opponents, I'm untouchable thing was mostly an act.

Kind of like he was playing an embellished version of himself, to bring in extra viewers and $$$.

Sure, I realised that deep down he was a slightly troubled man, with that old man in pub incident being an obvious sign.

But I didn't think he was genuinely a *******.

After what has happened since the end of Rd 1 on Saturday, I realise I may have been wrong about him.

Maybe he really is a ******* after all.

Or maybe the gravity of the situation post leg break has taken him to a dark place and we are seeing the worst version of him.

Joe shouldn't have interviewed him in the ring. Not when he was in that state.

I'm not judging Joe for it, he was caught between a rock and a hard place, tough to know what to do in that environment.

But Connor's words that night, and the tweets about Dustin's daughter since, are *******tery personified.

How can he be 'selling' a fight which is at least a year away and may never even happen?

There's no PPV benefit to him acting like this, which is why I find myself thinking, maybe he truly is a *******.

I hope he has good support around him who will step in and have a word with him.

I don't see how this ends well at this rate.

Just a sad situation to be honest.

A good fighter and truly great showman in the middle of a catastrophic fall from grace, in front of our eyes.

I don't like it one bit.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Just desperate to be relevant in any way now knowing that as a fighter no one gives a flying * anymore. Unashamedly trying to keep his name in the headlines in any way possible.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Classy.

I see he’s also now claiming he had stress fractures before the fight as well.

He gets credit for taking losses like a champ cause people love to suck his dick but no one has handled losses worse than him. Has never once admitted Khabib can even fight and is now acting like DP was lucky for 2 full fights

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
He gets credit for taking losses like a champ cause people love to suck his dick but no one has handled losses worse than him. Has never once admitted Khabib can even fight and is now acting like DP was lucky for 2 full fights
I admit I was one who did, he took the loss to Nate well, I feel like he was pretty humble in victory after the aldo fight (but that’s a hazy memory at best). I think I probably have him a pass after the Khabib fight given how poorly Khabibs team acted for that as well.

Having said all that, they say you learn more about a man’s character in adversity than in victory and this is piss poor. Frankly I hope he *s off and takes some shitty boxing matches where the side show is more appealing.

Back