MMA-UFC UFC 268 - LIVE PBP FROM 09:30 AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

On paper, best three headlining fights for a card that I can remember so far this year.

Probably recency bias on my part, though.

The time for 267 was good for me in this part of the world, will probably have to watch this one the next day.

Tipping Snoozeman, Rose, Gaethje.

Hoping for Colby, and don't care about the other two results as long as they are good fights.

Overall doesn't look as good as 267 but the 3 headlines are absolute top notch.

I think Usman gets it done but I wouldn't be too upset to see Colby do it, for interest's sake.

Weili and Gaethje in the other fights.

Pereira has a good spot on the card. Really pumped to see his fight, dude is huge for 185 and great kickboxing. Will be exciting

Great card

Most things are pretty equal between Colby and Usman but big advantage to Usman with the power. He knows he can take Colby's shots, i think he'll look even more confident this time.

Gaethje/Chandler - hope Gaethje wins. One of my favs but the loser of this one is stuck a bit

Think the Chinese chick wins the rematch. Burgos should win his fight but s**t he's taken some damage in his career already and the strange delayed KO last time out, who knows if he's normal?

Edgar decision possible. Vera still prone to being wrestled

Can't believe how quickly I have turned on Gaejthe. He's been saying some of the dumbest s**t of anyone on the roster not named Sean Strickland recently

Colby Usman could fight 10 times a year and I would tune in each time

Didn't realise Aiquinta was still active, hopefully he puts on a good showing

Is Pereira the guy who knocked Izzy out?

About time they let Edmen take a step back. He got smashed on the ground against Brunson and they put him straight back in against another grappler who was ranked even higher at the time.

Can't believe how quickly I have turned on Gaejthe. He's been saying some of the dumbest sh*t of anyone on the roster not named Sean Strickland recently

Is Pereira the guy who knocked Izzy out?
Sorry to be narrow-minded, but you only have to listen to Gaethje for 10 seconds to realise he doesn't have much going on besides fighting.

And yes, that is the same Pereira.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you guys watch the press conference yesterday?

Colby was on fire with the mic, but Marty got him good at the end.

Words to effect of, 'I see your father down there, seems like a respectable man, and it looks like he is embarrassed every time you open your mouth'.

Colby had no answer. Ouch.

As for the fights themselves, any thoughts on the influence one result might have on the fights which follow?

Wittman has three fights on the main card.

Does the result of Gaethje Chandler have any effect on the mindsets or energy of Rose / Marty?

I'm tempted to either bet on all three of team Wittman, or all three of their opponents.

I know this might sound crazy, those of you who know more than me about the fight game, give me your thoughts.

As for the fights themselves, any thoughts on the influence one result might have on the fights which follow?

Wittman has three fights on the main card.

Does the result of Gaethje Chandler have any effect on the mindsets or energy of Rose / Marty?

I'm tempted to either bet on all three of team Wittman, or all three of their opponents.

I know this might sound crazy, those of you who know more than me about the fight game, give me your thoughts.
I've got a few small bets on, but just have to get lucky. Imo each of the main card fights are close to 50/50. Would love a Colby W but hard to go against Usman...expecting another war.
Our boy the Volk had Usman via decision, Rose via decision and Gaethge via KO.

Gaethje Chandler was moved to ppv opener because of Wittman's duties..to get a bit of time between fights. The man definitely has his hands full.

I have a feeling Rose is gonna get dominated.
Wouldn't surprise me. But then again, neither would another big KO win for Rose.

Interesting question but I'd say no, at least for Usman. He's got that selfishness that all the very best need, and he'll be well and truly focussed on himself no matter what.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back