MMA-UFC UFC 268 - LIVE PBP FROM 09:30 AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Colby has heart but his iq is garbage. Had Usman hurt multiple times with the hands and then tries to level change on a guy with 100% defence.

Reminds me of one of the Jones/Cormier fights where Daniel stopped fighting and just was trying to get the takedown out of some wrestling chip on his shoulder.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Colby has heart but his iq is garbage. Had Usman hurt multiple times with the hands and then tries to level change on a guy with 100% defence.

Reminds me of one of the Jones/Cormier fights where Daniel stopped fighting and just was trying to get the takedown out of some wrestling chip on his shoulder.

That’s the thing when they rock you and don’t jump and play safe. See it many times.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
If Zhang is on roids the what about Usman? Looks like he's in a different class compared to everyone in that division. I just don't see anyone beating him in the next few years.

Maybe Chimaev but he's going to have to fight some higher ranked fighters first and with Usmans takedown defense? Not sure.

IronMike

All Australian
Jul 22, 2010
Locked up in Don King's basement.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Collingwood

Yea that td attempt in the 4th after he rocked Usman was just brain dead s**t. And what was his game plan in the first 2 rounds? fighting on the outside against a power puncher with more reach?

Thankfully Usman knocked some sense into him in the 2nd and Colby remembered to actually throw combos and use some head movement.

Usman is good, but he can be hit. Especially if you get him on his back foot like Colby showed rd3 onwards. Khamzat vs Usman can't come soon enough.

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yea that td attempt in the 4th after he rocked Usman was just brain dead sh*t. And what was his game plan in the first 2 rounds? fighting on the outside against a power puncher with more reach?

Thankfully Usman knocked some sense into him in the 2nd and Colby remembered to actually throw combos and use some head movement.

Usman is good, but he can be hit. Especially if you get him on his back foot like Colby showed rd3 onwards. Khamzat vs Usman can't come soon enough.
Burns also had him hurt then decided to lay on his back for 2 minutes.

Edwards has no chance, but I could see Burns or Luque maybe giving him a little trouble if Usman gets sloppy again. Chimaev the unknown but if he keeps going at this rate may get his shot by the end of next year

Colby should only be 2 fights away from the trilogy. Unusual when you're 0-2 but both fights were just too close

Remove this Banner Ad

Back