MMA-UFC UFC 268 - LIVE PBP FROM 09:30 AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

That fight was one from the Just Bleed gods as expected, just unbelievable. The Burgos fight was after it and was a really good fight in itself but looked kinda tame compared to what happened before it.

Usman was too good but Colby toughed it out, came back into it slightly around 3-4, he's a dickhead but he certainly brings it.

Great performance by Rose too, I'm not sure about her corner though. Pat Barry obviously understands how to motivate her but during the rounds they all seem to yell at once at her, not sure how that helps. And they forgot to put her mouthguard in at the start of a round!

Amazing to see Edgar on the end of a highlight reel like that, hard to believe he's 40 and has dropped two weight classes and still competing.

I have some hopes for Pereira, I'm not sure he'll ever get to Adesanya to KO him again though, feel like he's gonna get wrestlefu**ed by a Vettori or someone similar.
There is no way they are gonna send Pereira through a ground dominant fighter before he can get to Izzy. Talk about throwing away millions, he’ll get Izzy and if he wins then they will give Vettori or Costa or whoever’s next in line the shot.

There is no way they are gonna send Pereira through a ground dominant fighter before he can get to Izzy. Talk about throwing away millions, he’ll get Izzy and if he wins then they will give Vettori or Costa or whoever’s next in line the shot.

The ref broke them up pretty quick to untie Pereira to let him do his thing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The guy he fought on the weekend was a grappler wasn’t he? In any event I hope you’re right, dude is a killer on the feet. I feel Gastelum might be an interesting one for him actually

He needs a couple more. Holland Till Cannonier is the path to put him on it they want him to earn it and build a solid resume

Just keep him away from Vettori Brunson and Hermannson
Good call on Holland being a good option

I wouldn't wait 3 fights, that could be > a year away. Izzy fights Rob in Feb, then what? Try to get AP 1-2 fights that are big enough to throw him in after Rob in July-ish IMO. He's 34 too, no use taking it slow, just get him in there as the guy who KO'd Izzy. isn't like there'll be grappling in the fight anyway, good enough sell i rekn

The guy he fought on the weekend was a grappler wasn’t he? In any event I hope you’re right, dude is a killer on the feet. I feel Gastelum might be an interesting one for him actually
Yeah I mean a ‘named grappler’. He should be able to nullify a non dominant name. I feel Vettori would get him down and just GNP into oblivion.

Man, Colbys a 24 karat ******* but , by god, he's hard as nails.

Pivotal moment for mine was shooting on Usman after he rocked him in the 4th instead of continuing to throw.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back