MMA-UFC UFC 269: Oliviera vs Poirier (December 11, 2021) [Main card 2pm Sunday AEDT]

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Justin Gaethje vs Oliviera
Poirier vs Chandler (winner gets title shot)

Can see Conor vs Fergusson happening

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Justin Gaethje vs Oliviera
Poirier vs Chandler (winner gets title shot)

Can see Conor vs Fergusson happening
The winner of Makhachev and Dariush has to be close now. If either wins impressively they'll be right there, otherwise he should be straight into a #1 contender fight.

Funny how biased mma fans are

Dustin never gets any sh*t for tapping or quitting

Yet McGregor is a pea heart
Because McGregor craps on about being willing to die in the Octagon yet taps at every chance he gets

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

McGregor's the most hyped up con job in the game, resume sucks.
Lol

Your an idiot. He may be over hyped but his resume doesn't suck

McGregor's the most hyped up con job in the game, resume sucks.
And yet will go down in history as a world champ in two divisions/double champ In two organisations

While Dustin and tony will never hold gold

Because McGregor craps on about being willing to die in the Octagon yet taps at every chance he gets

If it was only about talking s**t then why doesn’t Diaz get any s**t? Calls himself gangster runs from khazmat

And is now on twitter saying he’s better than Charles and Dustin

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The winner of Makhachev and Dariush has to be close now. If either wins impressively they'll be right there, otherwise he should be straight into a #1 contender fight.

I think Makhachev will have the strap at some stage next year anyway, and probably Khamzat at WW too.

What a great card it was today, good day for the Aussies of course but top to bottom entertaining fights, well worth watching if you missed it. Can't believe Nunes lost still!

Nah he did the right thing for himself and family, made plenty of money, oliveira just another level above, poirier just your stand and bang type, which is why a cooked McGregor was great match up for him, the hooker before fight was super close..
He’s such a likeable guy, I’d like to see him get an undisputed championship title.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I still think Dustin gets another title shot. Only 32 and he's not sliding off like Conor/Tony/Cowboy have.

I mean he has only lost twice to the champs in what, his last 10?

MMA fans are the most fickle imo. Legit people calling Nunes a has been already.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
I still think Dustin gets another title shot. Only 32 and he's not sliding off like Conor/Tony/Cowboy have.

I mean he has only lost twice to the champs in what, his last 10?

MMA fans are the most fickle imo. Legit people calling Nunes a has been already.
If he wants it, he can remain at the top for a while yet. However, he has made multiple remarks in the past 12-18 months about not having the love of the game anymore. Looking at his house in Vegas, he might have reached a point where any loss completely kills off his desire to keep doing it.

Personally I hope he sticks around, because every single top 10 fighter would have a great fight with Poirier.

Back