MMA-UFC UFC 271

Remove this Banner Ad

Whittaker did a really solid job post Round 1, but I'm not really sure I could have given him 3 rounds. Takedowns without control don't cut it, and while he landed, Izzy landed more and controlled the pace.

Would have loved Rob to win, but don't like belts changing hands in that sort of fight.

Commentating so one sided. If you were listening to it you'd think it was 4 zip going into the last.

Izzy just too long for the division.

Was ******* ridiculous, made it sound like it was a one sided shutout when it was a really close fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to going 0-2 now. Seeing as Dana books fights like pro wrestling, Rob needs another couple of KO wins to get another shot sadly.
Maybe Rob moves up a weight class?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

thats f’ed. Rob won 2 IMO. I dont think i could sit here and say Rob was better than Izzy but he won 2

It's a bit like the Izzy/Romero fight. Romero lost the fight on the cards when none of them gave him round 5 when it was the only round he won clearly.

IMO, Izzy won. I dont think he beat Rob but Rob didnt beat him. However I guarantee if you swapped the fighters and Izzy fought the fight Rob did people would be crying robbery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back